[Merge] Can't use AAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    I can't get any growtokens because this account was made on an email several years ago when I was young so I don't remember it. The only thing I do have is the account login ofc to play. Is there a way to change emails
    Same here, i contacted support and they responded that if you really dont remember anything about the email you used then the only thing you can do is to transfer your current items to a new account.
    IGN: Whiffle
    Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

Originally posted by EazY View Post
      Same here, i contacted support and they responded that if you really dont remember anything about the email you used then the only thing you can do is to transfer your current items to a new account.
      exactly... so rip account i guess!

Comment

Originally posted by EazY View Post
        rip. Am currently at 83. 15 wouldve helped a lot getting towards 200. 15 gtokens is free 15 daily quests. U save so much time and wls cuz some quests go into 20+ wls range

Comment

same here, even checked all my emails
          IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

Comment

I want to change pass my old acc, i know my email but i forgot the pass. Is there a way to change my email?

Comment

what is it?

why do we need aap i have it on but what do I get?

Comment

rip. Am currently at 83. 15 wouldve helped a lot getting towards 200. 15 gtokens is free 15 daily quests. U save so much time and wls cuz some quests go into 20+ wls range
                did you link a recovery email to your current email? or a phone number?

I love making music

Comment

Originally posted by CottonJacket View Post
                  did you link a recovery email to your current email? or a phone number?
                  don't think so. This email was made when I was around 9-10 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Husxl View Post
                    why do we need aap i have it on but what do I get?
                    you can get 15 gtokens at the end of apology week for free if you log on in all 7 days and have aap active

I love making music

Comment

I have the same problem
                      LVL 97/125
                      F Eye ✅
                      Protodrake ✅
                      One Ring ❎
                      Pheonix Wing ❎
                      Player since early 2014

Comment

Originally posted by GTFarmerMark View Post
                        I want to change pass my old acc, i know my email but i forgot the pass. Is there a way to change my email?
                        You can reset password by pressing forgot password when logging in to the site of the email you used.
                        IGN: Whiffle
                        Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

don't think so. This email was made when I was around 9-10 years old
                          not even a recovery email? hmm, are you signed in to any email accounts in an app, say gmail?

I love making music

Comment

Originally posted by KitKats View Post
                            AAP is not working for me
                            Same for me , but I assume this is because of many people rushing to secure their accounts for the free Gtokens.
                            So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Comment

Originally posted by CottonJacket View Post
                              not even a recovery email? hmm, are you signed in to any email accounts in an app, say gmail?
                              ofc. I used my current email to make this growtopia forums acc

Comment

ofc. I used my current email to make this growtopia forums acc
                                the only methods i can think of rn are:
                                • check all your mails or emails for any clues about your missing account
                                • figure out that email you used to sign in to other apps (maybe u used that email to sign up for fb? idk)
                                • (this one may be ridiculous but) try to remember all the emails you communicated with in the past using that email and try to ask them if they can help you remember your email

im trying to help recover your email but it's difficult if you didnt have a recovery email or a phone number linked to it

I love making music

Comment

Working...
                                X