• Show
Clear All

• Stuck at Login Screen that says Error Connecting

Click image for larger version

Name:	Login Bug.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	6721782

Since yesterday, I am not able to login to my main account for hours till now. It always showed error connecting even though my internet is strong and working. Just now, I tried logging in to a different account (alt) but it didn't show error connecting and I could log into the game instead. Is there something wrong with my account? Could someone look into this? The last thing I was doing with my account was teaching a friend how to do chemsymth in the world WHITEPICKLE. FYI, I tried both PC and phone login, both of them showed error connecting on my main account but not my alt account.

Update: My friend also had this problem SOMETIMES, he said he was using UNIFI, the same internet provider as mine, we both live in Malaysia. He said after using VPN he had no problems connecting to the game but my problem is, I can't login my main but I could login using a different account.
    Last edited by AttisGT; 07-22-2020, 09:01 AM.

How do you email support again? I went to the official website, click support, it redirect me to Ubisoft's main website, then prompt me to create a Ubisoft account. Then, I click engage chat with support, then log in, and I am stuck at the log in screen forever

Comment

Originally posted by AttisGT View Post
      How do you email support again? I went to the official website, click support, it redirect me to Ubisoft's main website, then prompt me to create a Ubisoft account. Then, I click engage chat with support, then log in, and I am stuck at the log in screen forever
      Anyone help, haven't log on for 24 hrs

Comment

Go here -> https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US

- Make an account then verify your account's email.
        - Then click the 3 line thingy on the right corner and press MY CASES
        - Then, scroll down, you will see CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT button, then click it.
        - then, choose the appropriate options and tell about your issue.
        - after you submit your case, a confirmation email is sent with your ticket number.

I hope that im not acting like a minimod and I hope that it helps you with your issue .

and be prepared that support might take weeeeeeeeeeeeeeks to reply

hi

Comment

My friend have the same issue, he tried in few device, but it shows the same thing. The weird thing is he can play in another account with same device, but can't with his main.
          IGN: NotZonderl

Goal:
          • Growtokens: 27/200
          • Earn 1 BGL: 190/10000
          • Max Awesomeness: 42/100
          • Win WOTD: 0/1
          • Win VOTW: 0/1

Comment

I know why

I am also having the same problem and i know why. It is because of the world ZUERY, linked by BUYCHEM. I remember entering it then disconnecting it. I believe you also entered buy chem since you are also someone that makes chemical. I tried with my alt account and entered the world, now my alt account is also broken.

Comment

Dc frequently and too much ppl logging on

Comment

Originally posted by Hii Sieng Wei View Post
                I am also having the same problem and i know why. It is because of the world ZUERY, linked by BUYCHEM. I remember entering it then disconnecting it. I believe you also entered buy chem since you are also someone that makes chemical. I tried with my alt account and entered the world, now my alt account is also broken.
                That might be true, just use VPN to log in once then the problem is solve.

Comment

Subserver crash

That might be true, just use VPN to log in once then the problem is solve.
                  The subserver that the master server was telling you to go to (probably because it was the accounts' recent server where it was in) crashed.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]244465[/ATTACH]

Since yesterday, I am not able to login to my main account for hours till now. It always showed error connecting even though my internet is strong and working. Just now, I tried logging in to a different account (alt) but it didn't show error connecting and I could log into the game instead. Is there something wrong with my account? Could someone look into this? The last thing I was doing with my account was teaching a friend how to do chemsymth in the world WHITEPICKLE. FYI, I tried both PC and phone login, both of them showed error connecting on my main account but not my alt account.

Update: My friend also had this problem SOMETIMES, he said he was using UNIFI, the same internet provider as mine, we both live in Malaysia. He said after using VPN he had no problems connecting to the game but my problem is, I can't login my main but I could login using a different account.
                    Hey, since we've been having these issue, we conducted a network maintenance yesterday and it affected the game's connectivity for everyone. You can check the update here. Should be good now, though. Let us know if you're still having the same issue until now.
                    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
                      Hey, since we've been having these issue, we conducted a network maintenance yesterday and it affected the game's connectivity for everyone. You can check the update here. Should be good now, though. Let us know if you're still having the same issue until now.
                      The issue is solved. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X