Fps drops and stutters when I turn on my music or sfx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fps drops and stutters when I turn on my music or sfx

When I turn it on it becomes pretty laggy especially when there is many people jumping and punching or if there is notes in a world. And I don't think my phone is the problem since it has a pretty highend processor that can play demanding games with ease.
    Last edited by Sabrac; 07-24-2020, 07:28 PM.
    "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

IGN : Sabrac
    Level : 103/125

Originally posted by Sabrac View Post
    When turn it on it becomes pretty laggy especially when there is many people jumping and punching or if there is notes in a world. And I don't think my phone is the problem since it has a pretty highend processor that can play demanding games with ease.
    I suggest turning the Graphics down and sounds as low as possible.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
      I suggest turning the Graphics down and sounds as low as possible.
      It's still laggy even with the lowest possible sound and lowest graphics, I have no idea why
      "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

IGN : Sabrac
      Level : 103/125

Comment

Sounds in Growtopia is known to cause massive performance drop especially on Android Device. I personally have to turn the music all the down in game setting just to play on my phone. Idk how they haven't fix this yet.

Comment

I got This issue too when i updated to android ver 10. It also now lags very bad from gem collecting. Im concerned as to why this is happening now, but not before the software update (same device)
          IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
          Main World: EMBLAZON
          Level: 54

Comment

Have the same issue.
            And I'm quite sure that my phone isn't the problem.
            The game runs smoothly when I turn down the music and sfx, if not then you can really notice the fps drops especially in large worlds.

Comment

Heyyyaa! The team is aware of this issue, though we cannot give a date on when it will be fixed, rest assured it will be looked into
              ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

Working...
              X