Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did not receive gems from Road to glory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not receive gems from Road to glory!

So i just bought road to glory pack and i got just 100k gems! I came back to shop and clicked on Road to glory, it said that i already claimed all gems but i didn't,i never got gems.
    I am lvl 61 so idk what to do.

Edit: I will pay 20wls to guy who helps me to get that gems!
    Last edited by RaynXP; 07-30-2020, 02:21 PM.

open store then tap road to glory and claim your gems Good Luck

Comment

No bro it says that i claimed gems but i never claimed!

Comment

just gotta contact support... it'll take a while tho.you know why
        I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
        World: BDCMARS
        Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

I contacted bro but i lost 25$ on 100k like ***
          Last edited by RaynXP; 07-30-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Nah i will probablly just quit this game because i spent 25$ on 50wls i hope they will be sued

Comment

Originally posted by RaynXP View Post
              Nah i will probablly just quit this game because i spent 25$ on 50wls i hope they will be sued
              Ikr. I just got banned for doing nothing. They are making a paid game but doesnt even care about their player. Really, this is f ing astrocious.
              GOALS:
              Royal Lock [0/1]
              Magplant 5000 [1/3]
              Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post

Ikr. I just got banned for doing nothing. They are making a paid game but doesnt even care about their player. Really, this is f ing astrocious.
                You get auto banned too? They need to address the auto ban situation fast.

Comment

Originally posted by MehFrostz View Post

You get auto banned too? They need to address the auto ban situation fast.
                  I already got unbanned.
                  GOALS:
                  Royal Lock [0/1]
                  Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                  Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

I think i remember that you need to wrench yourself and there will be a claiming button. Try it, but maybe im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by VREPBaron View Post
                      I think i remember that you need to wrench yourself and there will be a claiming button. Try it, but maybe im wrong
                      heh, bro i know what you're talking about but it says that i already claimed all gems but i never did that

Comment

Originally posted by RaynXP View Post
                        So i just bought road to glory pack and i got just 100k gems! I came back to shop and clicked on Road to glory, it said that i already claimed all gems but i didn't,i never got gems.
                        I am lvl 61 so idk what to do.

Edit: I will pay 20wls to guy who helps me to get that gems!
                        No one is going to get the 20 wls because the package of the road to glory says it all "As you level up you earn gems, And to start off you get 100k gems." So dude sorry you lost your money and gems but no offense if you read what was the road to glory you could've prevented that and the road to glory is used for noobs starting the game and if consider this as helping you then pm me you ign and then I msg you in game and I could recieve the donation
                        Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

Oh I forgot to also add this you receive gems from level 1 -50 so its just for starters in the game dude
                          Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post
                            Oh I forgot to also add this you receive gems from level 1 -50 so its just for starters in the game dude
                            R.I.P money

Comment

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post

No one is going to get the 20 wls because the package of the road to glory says it all "As you level up you earn gems, And to start off you get 100k gems." So dude sorry you lost your money and gems but no offense if you read what was the road to glory you could've prevented that and the road to glory is used for noobs starting the game and if consider this as helping you then pm me you ign and then I msg you in game and I could recieve the donation
                              But others also got their gems like dude...

Comment

Working...
                              X