Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP : Newly crafted dropped LOCKED item disappeared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP : Newly crafted dropped LOCKED item disappeared!

UT, Unstable Tesseract is one of the locked item... I just crafted it today in HEAVEN but its went missing (last seen: 3hr after it was made). UT isnt unlocked yet ... i checked it recently so it doesnt explain why it's missing. I don't mind if its missing becuz its unlocked (<<that's what im looking forward to) but it just gone... it just gone... HEAVEN went in chaos for hrs... many ppl have been asking every now and then "where is ut".

Context:
    Im just a small youtuber, tanjingjiegt. I return to youtube a month ago and decided to make a (giveaway) video after receiving lots of support from the community even tho im inactive for 2yr.
    I want to make things special that noone has ever done before... So i decided to craft one of the locked items, unstable Tesseract in HEAVEN. However, its gone now? I checked if its tradable but it isnt. Everyone is spamming messages ... telling me thats its gone.

PLEASE return the ut to everyone! It's meant for my community and the nubs in HEAVEN.

Thanks

Any help / confirmation is appreciated plz... almost everyone that saw my vid is confused

Comment

Originally posted by TanJJ View Post
      Any help / confirmation is appreciated plz... almost everyone that saw my vid is confused
      umm? still waiting...

Comment

UT, Unstable Tesseract is one of the locked item... I just crafted it today in HEAVEN but its went missing (last seen: 3hr after it was made). UT isnt unlocked yet ... i checked it recently so it doesnt explain why it's missing. I don't mind if its missing becuz its unlocked (<<that's what im looking forward to) but it just gone... it just gone... HEAVEN went in chaos for hrs... many ppl have been asking every now and then "where is ut".

Context:
        Im just a small youtuber, tanjingjiegt. I return to youtube a month ago and decided to make a (giveaway) video after receiving lots of support from the community even tho im inactive for 2yr.
        I want to make things special that noone has ever done before... So i decided to craft one of the locked items, unstable Tesseract in HEAVEN. However, its gone now? I checked if its tradable but it isnt. Everyone is spamming messages ... telling me thats its gone.

PLEASE return the ut to everyone! It's meant for my community and the nubs in HEAVEN.

Thanks
        why did you crafted it in HEAVEN in the first place
        MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Zelus View Post

why did you crafted it in HEAVEN in the first place
          he literally explained why he crafted it in heaven in his thread... read it

Comment

Some player probably used some third party application.
            boing boing .

Discord : Cygnus#1055​​​​​

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Wiggly.gif Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	6869064
              Originally posted by Growtopian Code View Post
              Unprotected Items are at risk of being STOLEN. Use Doors, Locks, and Blocks wisely to protect your items. We DO NOT return stolen/lost/missing items, so BE CAREFUL!
              10charsssssss

░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
              https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                Click image for larger version Name:	Wiggly.gif Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	6869064

10charsssssss
                Still, I think even if the UT is floating around and not secured, players will not be able to take the item because the item is still locked unless they hack into it.
                boing boing .

Discord : Cygnus#1055​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Menowarawa View Post

Still, I think even if the UT is floating around and not secured, players will not be able to take the item because the item is still locked unless they hack into it.
                  Originally posted by Growtopian Code View Post
                  We DO NOT return stolen/lost/missing items, so BE CAREFUL!
                  10charassssss

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                  ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                    Click image for larger version Name:	Wiggly.gif Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	6869064

10charsssssss

The word "Locked" definitely indirectly defined as secured.

If they don't return the UT to HEAVEN, i don't mind but at least give some confirmation/updates on why this had happened... whats the reason it disappeared ... so that i can at least give some explanation to my viewers when they asked.

Comment

The word "Locked" definitely indirectly defined as secured.

If they don't return the UT to HEAVEN, i don't mind but at least give some confirmation/updates on why this had happened... whats the reason it disappeared ... so that i can at least give some explanation to my viewers when they asked.
                      Making something in a public world isn't

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by COSUM View Post

he literally explained why he crafted it in heaven in his thread... read it
                        Okay, my bad mr wizard
                        MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

im guessing a mod took it. someone made another one in heaven and its been 1 day, yet noone picked it up

Comment

Originally posted by Fizu View Post
                            im guessing a mod took it. someone made another one in heaven and its been 1 day, yet noone picked it up
                            Wait so the current UT in HEAVEN is different from TanJJ's?
                            IGN: LANCEPLAYSYT
                            - 3x VOTW Winner
                            - 1x WOTD Winner
                            - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube / Instagram

Contact me via Discord: LancePlays#8216

Comment

correct, it was someone named cheapgo____. the same guy that blew 600 pinatas and dropped random items across the world

Comment

Working...
                              X