Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP : Newly crafted dropped LOCKED item disappeared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fizu
    replied
    correct, it was someone named cheapgo____. the same guy that blew 600 pinatas and dropped random items across the world

Leave a comment:

• LancePlaysYT
    replied
    Originally posted by Fizu View Post
    im guessing a mod took it. someone made another one in heaven and its been 1 day, yet noone picked it up
    Wait so the current UT in HEAVEN is different from TanJJ's?

Leave a comment:

• Fizu
    replied
    im guessing a mod took it. someone made another one in heaven and its been 1 day, yet noone picked it up

Leave a comment:

• Zelus
    replied
    Originally posted by COSUM View Post

he literally explained why he crafted it in heaven in his thread... read it
    Okay, my bad mr wizard

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Originally posted by TanJJ View Post

The word "Locked" definitely indirectly defined as secured.

If they don't return the UT to HEAVEN, i don't mind but at least give some confirmation/updates on why this had happened... whats the reason it disappeared ... so that i can at least give some explanation to my viewers when they asked.
    Making something in a public world isn't

Leave a comment:

• TanJJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	Wiggly.gif Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	6869064

10charsssssss

The word "Locked" definitely indirectly defined as secured.

If they don't return the UT to HEAVEN, i don't mind but at least give some confirmation/updates on why this had happened... whats the reason it disappeared ... so that i can at least give some explanation to my viewers when they asked.

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Menowarawa View Post

Still, I think even if the UT is floating around and not secured, players will not be able to take the item because the item is still locked unless they hack into it.
    Originally posted by Growtopian Code View Post
    We DO NOT return stolen/lost/missing items, so BE CAREFUL!
    10charassssss

Leave a comment:

• Menowarawa
    replied
    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	Wiggly.gif Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	6869064

10charsssssss
    Still, I think even if the UT is floating around and not secured, players will not be able to take the item because the item is still locked unless they hack into it.

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Wiggly.gif Views:	0 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	6869064
    Originally posted by Growtopian Code View Post
    Unprotected Items are at risk of being STOLEN. Use Doors, Locks, and Blocks wisely to protect your items. We DO NOT return stolen/lost/missing items, so BE CAREFUL!
    10charsssssss

Leave a comment:

• Menowarawa
    replied
    Some player probably used some third party application.

Leave a comment:

• COSUM
    replied
    Originally posted by Zelus View Post

why did you crafted it in HEAVEN in the first place
    he literally explained why he crafted it in heaven in his thread... read it

Leave a comment:

• Zelus
    replied
    UT, Unstable Tesseract is one of the locked item... I just crafted it today in HEAVEN but its went missing (last seen: 3hr after it was made). UT isnt unlocked yet ... i checked it recently so it doesnt explain why it's missing. I don't mind if its missing becuz its unlocked (<<that's what im looking forward to) but it just gone... it just gone... HEAVEN went in chaos for hrs... many ppl have been asking every now and then "where is ut".

Context:
    Im just a small youtuber, tanjingjiegt. I return to youtube a month ago and decided to make a (giveaway) video after receiving lots of support from the community even tho im inactive for 2yr.
    I want to make things special that noone has ever done before... So i decided to craft one of the locked items, unstable Tesseract in HEAVEN. However, its gone now? I checked if its tradable but it isnt. Everyone is spamming messages ... telling me thats its gone.

PLEASE return the ut to everyone! It's meant for my community and the nubs in HEAVEN.

Thanks
    why did you crafted it in HEAVEN in the first place

Leave a comment:

• TanJJ
    replied
    Any help / confirmation is appreciated plz... almost everyone that saw my vid is confused
    umm? still waiting...

Leave a comment:

• TanJJ
    replied
    Any help / confirmation is appreciated plz... almost everyone that saw my vid is confused

Leave a comment:

• TanJJ
    started a topic HELP : Newly crafted dropped LOCKED item disappeared!

HELP : Newly crafted dropped LOCKED item disappeared!

UT, Unstable Tesseract is one of the locked item... I just crafted it today in HEAVEN but its went missing (last seen: 3hr after it was made). UT isnt unlocked yet ... i checked it recently so it doesnt explain why it's missing. I don't mind if its missing becuz its unlocked (<<that's what im looking forward to) but it just gone... it just gone... HEAVEN went in chaos for hrs... many ppl have been asking every now and then "where is ut".

Context:
    Im just a small youtuber, tanjingjiegt. I return to youtube a month ago and decided to make a (giveaway) video after receiving lots of support from the community even tho im inactive for 2yr.
    I want to make things special that noone has ever done before... So i decided to craft one of the locked items, unstable Tesseract in HEAVEN. However, its gone now? I checked if its tradable but it isnt. Everyone is spamming messages ... telling me thats its gone.

PLEASE return the ut to everyone! It's meant for my community and the nubs in HEAVEN.

Thanks
Working...
X