Experience Potion Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Potion Bug

Just bought a exp potion for 10 G tokens and it didnt give it to me. I dont know why or what to do, Please help.

Check if you're missing the gtokens, then check your inv with the search feature just to make sure.

If you know you spent the tokens and don't see it anywhere, contact support and explain your situation.

Comment

Hmmm. First of all, check if the growtokens actually isn't there. You might need to restart your game as well then maybe your purchase would appear. Also, doublecheck your inventory since you might have missed it, you could use the search bar in the inventory to be 100% sure.

If this isn't the case then you should contact support and let them know about the situation that occurred.

Comment

Hey, the Experience Potion (and the Doodad) are locked items due to the recent duplication glitch.

This means that when buying them you don’t receive them instantaneously, they’re manually given at the end of each day to those who purchased them.
        Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
          Hey, the Experience Potion (and the Doodad) are locked items due to the recent duplication glitch.

This means that when buying them you don’t receive them instantaneously, they’re manually given at the end of each day to those who purchased them.
          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X