[Windows 10] No sound on newer versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Windows 10] No sound on newer versions

I had this issue for a long time since updating to v2.999 or something like that. Before you ask, yes, I have checked all the volume mixers, drivers, I tried re-installing, uninstalling, tried inserting "audio" folder from the earlier versions into updated Growtopia, etc, etc. But when I install v2.98 or earlier, the music in the menu and the button sounds work - but the game of course won't let me login and play. I send a ticket to Ubisoft, got an automatic response with the link to their guides, where none of the solutions work. Asked for more, and it's been almost three weeks without any reply. If anyone has encountered this issue - please help!

bumping thread

Comment

Bringing up

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSmell View Post
        I had this issue for a long time since updating to v2.999 or something like that. Before you ask, yes, I have checked all the volume mixers, drivers, I tried re-installing, uninstalling, tried inserting "audio" folder from the earlier versions into updated Growtopia, etc, etc. But when I install v2.98 or earlier, the music in the menu and the button sounds work - but the game of course won't let me login and play. I send a ticket to Ubisoft, got an automatic response with the link to their guides, where none of the solutions work. Asked for more, and it's been almost three weeks without any reply. If anyone has encountered this issue - please help!
        Consider checking your audio output drivers? Maybe it's outdated and needed an update.

Comment

Working...
        X