Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the Legendary Wizard been duplicated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the Legendary Wizard been duplicated?

I have been hearing rumors about the legendary wizards because of those public legendary wizards worlds, and many people say they are duped - you may get suspended if you do a step on it. Does anyone know anything about that? Are they duped?
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

dunno man, i doubt they will ban you for that, but its kinda susp that wiz are poppin out of no where
    IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Rumor as known to have spread false information and most likely they are duplicated but we are unaware of people who do them getting punished the reason I say it is duplicated is due to the items such as doodads getting removed and people not receiving them so most likely they are duplicated but i don’t want to scare any one so I do t know but I am assuming that the public l wiz is duped so for now that is all I could inform you as I do wish to give more information on this topic, I’m afraid I’m unable to.
      Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

Same here, I'm so confused rn

Edit: It seems someone has completed the quest and the wizard dissapear. Im not gonna say the person who got it as it may cause some problems
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Catalog; 08-03-2020, 05:57 PM.
        Just messing around xd
        Im back

Comment

I'd love to hear an official confirmation from a staff member~

Comment

Hey! The Legendary Wizard was not duplicated, and you can find the list of duplicated items here, please give it a look. And as for players being suspended, only the ones who were directly involved in the duplication process will be suspended. Hope that clears your query
            What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

ty I got worried cause I was trying to finish my quest for the l title
              Last edited by Swordtail; 08-05-2020, 04:21 AM. Reason: made an error typing smth
              Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post
                Hey! The Legendary Wizard was not duplicated, and you can find the list of duplicated items here, please give it a look. And as for players being suspended, only the ones who were directly involved in the duplication process will be suspended. Hope that clears your query
                Oh thanks for the info

Comment

hi me noob please gib public wizard world name please thanks you very much no scam me too noob to reach step #20
                  BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Working...
                  X