Server Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Issues

Every 1 Minutes got Disconnected, The Title said: "Oops To Many People Logging at once"
    "Punten Mamank"
    IGN: FrenzyTeri
    Level: 73
    My Goal Is : Getting Rayman Fist
    Playing Growtopia Since 2014!
    Got Hacked On 4 March 2019

Yow dude ***?? Isn't this still fixed? someone raised this concern yesterday after the update, but? dang... I can't log-in on Gt now and it was hella laggy since i played this morning. Every time i transfer to a world it takes like a minute or so to enter even if the world has 0 population. What is happening actually? Also what was that restart earlier for?

edit:
    Don't expect people play unplayable servers. Ever since i played this game i experienced nothing but lag and disconnections.

not fun dude 😫😫
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Idk guys if the Game or My Internet has a problem. Cause i have 8gb ram phone and 10Mbps Internet but somehow the game is still lagging even tho the speed is fast and other games is green ping like 10 ms but when im playing growtopia it's so delay and laggy and it causing me too spam chat even tho i only chat once specially when im in seeds or buyghc. Can you guys help me figure out what's the problem?

sorry my english is really bad
      The unseen blade is the deadliest
      sigpic

Comment

Its most likely the game servers
        IGN: FinalChance
        -------- Art insta --------
        Visit my insta page here
        --------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Chumupa View Post
          Idk guys if the Game or My Internet has a problem. Cause i have 8gb ram phone and 10Mbps Internet but somehow the game is still lagging even tho the speed is fast and other games is green ping like 10 ms but when im playing growtopia it's so delay and laggy and it causing me too spam chat even tho i only chat once specially when im in seeds or buyghc. Can you guys help me figure out what's the problem?

sorry my english is really bad
          10 Mbps is bad

Comment

And I still lag!
            Attached Files
            Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
            Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Comment

JUST FIX THEM MAN, IM LEGIT DISCONNECTING EVERY 2 SEC
              IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

bruh for real. My internet's fine but for some reason I keep disconnecting too lul
                toph best girl uwu

sigpic
                ign: Diohan

Comment

not saying that we shouldn't tell them but they probably need all that manpower to help kill duped items so they can unlock stuff asap
                  disc: irp_o#7242
                  ign: Pressproof
                  profile picture by me

Comment

Well they are not the best, but it is better for me than before. There were times when I would disconnect every 10 or 8 minutes, but currently all I do is experience massive lag for a minute or so, or light lag for a longer period of time. 3 - 5 Minutes approximately. I guess it is individual, and I do not believe that they are not aware of these issues. They even addressed these issues themselves several times on the Twitter and performed server maintenances.
                    Patrick

Comment

i disconnect every 5 mins since iotm keeps saying connecting alternate address. Servers are literal garbage.
                      IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Knocha View Post

10 Mbps is bad
                        So you are saying 10mbps is not enough to run this 2d garbage servers game? really bruh? with 10 know mbps i can play nba2k park games without delay, and yet this game cant huh strange.
                        IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rozian View Post
                          So you are saying 10mbps is not enough to run this 2d garbage servers game? really bruh? with 10 know mbps i can play nba2k park games without delay, and yet this game cant huh strange.
                          I used to play with 1mbps from 2014-2015, never experienced any lag, not until ubisoft took over the game.
                          legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

Imagine having more than 10mbps stable internet
                            Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Working...
                            X