HEAVEN's ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEAVEN's ban

Hello guys, i wanted to clarify that if you get banned in HEAVEN for nothing, it's because a bunch of hackers/spammers are a abusing of the auto-ban system by entering and leaving the world.

Originally posted by Stonies View Post
    Hello guys, i wanted to clarify that if you get banned in HEAVEN for nothing, it's because a bunch of hackers/spammers are a abusing of the auto-ban system by entering and leaving the world.
    bruh this still exist? why r they not hot fixing it

Comment

This should've been fixed a couple of days ago (and all of the false auto-bans were removed as well). We've been monitoring and haven't noticed it happen since the fix.

If there are any potential cases of it still happening then we'll happily take a look into them if they're reported, and we'll be continuing to monitor on our end as well.
      Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
        This should've been fixed a couple of days ago (and all of the false auto-bans were removed as well). We've been monitoring and haven't noticed it happen since the fix.

If there are any potential cases of it still happening then we'll happily take a look into them if they're reported, and we'll be continuing to monitor on our end as well.
        Yea i noticed it, hope everything goes well now! Wish you a good day..

Comment

Working...
        X