Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things you cant do after update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of things you cant do after update.

1.Punching using spacebar.(solved)
    2.Typing while walking.
    3.Walking while trading
    4.Running after you drop stuff. This is one of the scariest, you cant do scam fail if there is a program that hold you 1 sec to not move after dropping/

Have you checked your hot keys? Pretty sure you can still punch with space.
    LetsGo

Comment

• JetDx
      JetDx commented
      Editing a comment
      Where is the menu? Because the spacebar works at other game, only in growtopia it doesnt do anything.

nvm i found it

This is true, but the spacebar for punch can be fixed by going to Hotkeys in the options and setting space to punch. Although the rest are for sure bugs and need to be fixed as soon as possible, especially the typing while walking as that has already become a nuisance for me when trying to pull people.

This should've been put in Bugs/Glitches though.
    Yes.
    sigpic

Comment

• JetDx
      JetDx commented
      Editing a comment
      i love typing while walking. its kinda sad to know i cant do it anymore.

• Talen
      Talen commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt they removed it on purpose, I'd bet that it's a bug that got through. I'm just hoping it gets fixed soon because man is it annoying. The small delay between not being able to walk after dropping is also bothering me as well when trying to quickly drop stuff into my storage.

Bumpy bumps.
    Yes.
    sigpic

Comment

This needs attention, BUMP BUMP BUMP
      Yes.
      sigpic

Comment

Enter key legit doesn't work on Macs anymore (pointing out that it does work for chat, but nothing else).!

Comment

Bumping, this is super annoying. Stuff like this should be fixed fast, but it's not. Makes me wonder how small the dev team is.
          Yes.
          sigpic

Comment

Bump..........
            Yes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JetDx View Post
              1.Punching using spacebar.(solved)
              2.Typing while walking.
              3.Walking while trading
              4.Running after you drop stuff. This is one of the scariest, you cant do scam fail if there is a program that hold you 1 sec to not move after dropping/
              You also can't use enter key to use it as ok or enter world on mac...

Comment

Heya! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We shall inform our dev team regarding this so they could look into it. Although, in the future kindly post threads like this in the Bugs and glitches section.

Comment

• Talen
                  Talen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for the response. <3

Hey guys! The punching using spacebar can be used when you set your hotkeys.

Cannot type while walking and run after you drop stuff, both are intended functions.
                You cannot walk while chatting because of the hotkeys, the chat will take priority if it's opened. For the cannot run after you dropping items, it's because of the UI that opens when you want to dro your items, once that is closed, you can move around as usual.

Regarding the cannot walk while trading, could you please provide us with the below information:
                a) what platform you are using.
                b) if you can see the movement buttons while you trade.

Thanks guys 😊
                What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

• Talen
                  Talen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you serious? What was the point of getting rid of moving and typing? It was so handy for pulling people and I REALLY would love to know the reasoning behind removing it. Probably won't get one, but regardless, this was a very stupid thing to do that absolutely nobody asked for nor was it even needed.
                  Last edited by Talen; 09-17-2020, 04:55 AM.

Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post

Cannot type while walking and run after you drop stuff, both are intended functions.
                And why? that was uncalled for.
                Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
                IGN:Quarterstone
                Level:125

Comment

Originally posted by 5351 View Post

And why? that was uncalled for.
                  Exactly. Such a useless decision that does more harm and NO good whatsoever. This is for sure one of the dumbest things I've seen implemented in a long time. We need it reverted.
                  Yes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bump.

I miss walking while typing I literally go crazy without it.
                    IGN: Dr.Unscheduled

Discord: Unscheduled#9999

Wiki: Unscheduled

Comment

Originally posted by Unscheduled View Post
                      Bump.

I miss walking while typing I literally go crazy without it.
                      I made a post about it with a poll, but it got hidden and is waiting approval by a moderator around 20 minutes after posting it. It was detected as spam by the """""System"""""".

Hoping we can get this idiotic change reverted, no reason for it be removed, I'm already going crazy with it gone as well.
                      Yes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X