[Merge] Daily Quest Time Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Daily Quest Time Bug

First thing to point out, I usually get 4-10 people come to my world daily and today i saw surge of people in a short amount of time enter it. i thought that was weird so i went back to my daily checkup on my vends before daily quest happens and i found out that my Stylin’ Dress Blue Sold out at 22:00 of September 9 GT Time. At that point i was confused on why it is sold out because it wasn’t a daily quest and I don’t think it’s used for anything valuable. When 00:01 September 10 GT Time hit, I saw that Stylin Blue Dress is the daily quest. The timing of my vend selling out 2 hours before the item being a daily quest is super sketchy. There might be a bug lurking somewhere for people to see Future Daily Quests maybe?

One of the photos showed where the surge of people came in and the other showed the start of Stylin Blue Dress becoming Daily Item.
    Attached Files
    Just Chillin'
    lvl 62
    Played since 2015
    IGN: Truedipper

Coincidence?

Comment

what's the name of your world?
      BAITS
      SABERs 8 each
      GO DSTOCK

Comment

If you /beta the daily quest is come more fast than the normal server
        Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Theres a bug where you can see daily quest 4 hrs ahead if you go to /beta at 8:00 GT time do I get dl?

Comment

Originally posted by bxnmesa View Post
            do I get dl?
            probably half a dl worth of gems if you posted this in the Beta Subforum with your live server GrowID and your beta server GrowID
            BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

I’m not sure how exactly this happens, but people in BUYDAILYQUEST and BUYDQ were selling poppy and flower checkpoint seeds literally 20 minutes ago (around 11:45 PM GT Time, 15 minutes before the new daily quest even came). I didn’t realize why but when the daily quest reset at 12:00 it became obvious that people knew the daily quest ahead of time. I asked around and someone said that people are exploiting some sort of bug on beta that allows you to see the daily quest. I’m not sure what it is exactly, but please look into this. When the day begins, many people like me try to make a quick profit by buying the new daily quest items at their normal price because it always increases when it’s a daily quest item. Now we can’t do anything and the exploiters are profiting a lot...
              IGN: Browg

Cool videos: https://youtu.be/ndWyXvHSR0M

Comment

time on the beta server is 3 hours faster than on the original server this is how profiter doing right now

Comment

I own a rsp block vend
                  Before the daily quest restart i closed my shop and there are no one can enter after that i relog the game and i found out the items in the daily quest were sold out before I change the price.

It's been 2 days already the items was climbing wall (20/wl )and today is flower check point (10/wl) these are sold with expensive and before someone know that is a daily quest items

*sry for bad english

Comment

Owhh, i know now. Why my items is always sold before the update.
                    btw i own a rsp block

Comment

Check my post on my profile i make a post about it

Comment

Time to be a #teamprofiter now
                        IGN: MadMewMew

YT: Kfbun (inactive)
                        Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                        IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

In /beta server Daily Quest was updated earlier (about 4 hours earlier) then the Daily Quest applied to the original server (on 00:00 GT Time).
                          My English is Bad, Don't judge meh

Comment

Since Beta Server time is 4 hours earlier than the original server, it lets the players know what's the upcoming Daily Quest on the original server.
                            What do you think about this?
                            My English is Bad, Don't judge meh

Comment

Since beta server are temporary, it's fine.
                              let's not bring something as small as just daily quest to public attention. It's not like we lost anything due to it. Again, please read carefully, we lost nothing from this and it's just a temporary feature.

For those who do not think that it's okay, you don't have to mention "ah how about those who join the beta and gain advantage to know the future daily quest blabla", it's so ridiculous knowing the fact that you can also gain the same advantages.

Comment

Working...
                              X