Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OLD CRASHING GLITCH IS BACKKK !!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD CRASHING GLITCH IS BACKKK !!!!!!!!!!

Its back. Everytime i enter a world, there is a BIG chance that growtopia app crashed and send me to my phone home screen. This problem was there a couple month ago, but its fixed. And now the problem returned !!!
    Aight, thats all.
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Hmmm.. I haven't experienced this one. What I'm experiencing right now is server lagging xD.

Comment

Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
      Its back. Everytime i enter a world, there is a BIG chance that growtopia app crashed and send me to my phone home screen. This problem was there a couple month ago, but its fixed. And now the problem returned !!!
      Aight, thats all.
      Yeah, i experienced the same thing, often...

Comment

I experienced that too :'(

Comment

I dont think i can play gt as of right now. Basically every activity i do, my gt app crashed. This is by far the WORST crash problem that i had for the last couple month. I cant even play gt for 2 minute without crashing and thats not a hyperbole.
          GOALS:
          Royal Lock [0/1]
          Magplant 5000 [1/3]
          Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Aight, thats all.
            Hey fellow Growtopians

Could you provide more information regarding the issue please? Specifically the device make and model, OS version, whether you experience the crash when visiting any world or few specific ones (if so, which ones), etc.?

Cheers!

1. Never tell anyone your password. We don't need it, and will never ask for it.

2. Never download files from places you don't trust. They could be viruses capable of stealing your information. If you're not sure about the site you're on, don't use it.

3. Please don't go to any "moderator application" websites. They are all fake! They just want to steal your password! We don't need a password to make someone a moderator, and we will never ever ask for such information.

Comment

I've never experienced this issue too. xD Maybe You should check your phones memory first bro. That happens rarely when your phone doesnt have enough memories.
              Hope you get solved this problem!

Have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by TimingV View Post
                I've never experienced this issue too. xD Maybe You should check your phones memory first bro. That happens rarely when your phone doesnt have enough memories.
                Hope you get solved this problem!

Have a good day!
                I have 100 GB memory empty in my phone. I tried on my PC, it also has crashing problem.
                GOALS:
                Royal Lock [0/1]
                Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Originally posted by NoFace View Post

Hey fellow Growtopians

Could you provide more information regarding the issue please? Specifically the device make and model, OS version, whether you experience the crash when visiting any world or few specific ones (if so, which ones), etc.?

Cheers!
                  Device: oppp a3s 128 GB memory, latest OS, i experience the crash in any world i visit/wrenching vend/just walking, basically anything, its random.
                  GOALS:
                  Royal Lock [0/1]
                  Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                  Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

I have 100 GB memory empty in my phone. I tried on my PC, it also has crashing problem.
                    Thanks for the prompt replies.
                    Could you provide a few world names that you know for sure is causing the crash?
                    It might be that some element in the world is triggering the crash on some devices. Trying to check all possibilities here as so far, we haven't experienced this issue. But you have, which means that the issue exists. We would need as much information in this case since we are not getting this issue on our end.

1. Never tell anyone your password. We don't need it, and will never ask for it.

2. Never download files from places you don't trust. They could be viruses capable of stealing your information. If you're not sure about the site you're on, don't use it.

3. Please don't go to any "moderator application" websites. They are all fake! They just want to steal your password! We don't need a password to make someone a moderator, and we will never ever ask for such information.

Comment

I also experienced that before on mac device
                      But its not that common

Comment

Originally posted by NoFace View Post

Thanks for the prompt replies.
                        Could you provide a few world names that you know for sure is causing the crash?
                        It might be that some element in the world is triggering the crash on some devices. Trying to check all possibilities here as so far, we haven't experienced this issue. But you have, which means that the issue exists. We would need as much information in this case since we are not getting this issue on our end.
                        Buymagplant, buyrayman, my farm world, a random world that popped up on screen. Basically its random, i dont think there is a specific world that trigger this.
                        There is no world that will definetely caude the crash. When i crash in that world, after i re log, i will be able to enter that world.
                        GOALS:
                        Royal Lock [0/1]
                        Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                        Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

It was fixed yesterday, but now the problem reappeared . Right after i traded to buy zephyr helm at BUYZEPHYR, then a game started there and i crashed. After that, i keep crashing
                          GOALS:
                          Royal Lock [0/1]
                          Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                          Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Happens with me too
                            If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything

#FREEBITELORD

BiteLord isn`t gone yet:
                            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ions-this-time

Comment

Same with pc. For pc, plus it always hangs when I dc

For me, literally every thing I do can make the program quit. Breaking, collecting, placing, enter/leave world, etc. My friend is surging and close that's double ouch
                              IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                              IG: vin_hartono
                              Shop: EWOHY
                              GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Working...
                              X