No announcement yet.

[Merged] Growtopia Can't Run in IOS 14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Growtopia Can't Run in IOS 14?

Really??? i just reinstalled and its keeps crashing
    Vending Machine exist to reduce farmers. Use it!
    My Waifu is Felicity
    My fav game is Yuumi

I have downloaded the new beta test of IpadOS 14.0 and as soon as I downloaded Growtopia It doesnt even open it. I’ve tried everything. I deleted game and download again , didnt work. I rebooted my system , didnt work. I’ve even erase all content and settings but it didnt work again and I’m sooo pissed right now.. Do you know any solutions for this. It works perfectly fine on IOS 14.0 though...

Comment

Originally posted by T8B8 View Post
      I have downloaded the new beta test of IpadOS 14.0 and as soon as I downloaded Growtopia It doesnt even open it. I’ve tried everything. I deleted game and download again , didnt work. I rebooted my system , didnt work. I’ve even erase all content and settings but it didnt work again and I’m sooo pissed right now.. Do you know any solutions for this. It works perfectly fine on IOS 14.0 though...
      is the latest version ? check again.
      Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Originally posted by T8B8 View Post
        What you mean it doesn’t open? Can’t you login in or open the app itself? I also play on Ipad sometimes so I can help you if you provide screenshots ect.
        IGN: Bardes
        Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
        Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

Originally posted by Bardes View Post
          What you mean it doesn’t open? Can’t you login in or open the app itself? I also play on Ipad sometimes so I can help you if you provide screenshots ect.
          The game won't respond so he they can't open the app up.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyways, try this troubleshooting guide:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/0...oubleshooting/
          peek a boo

Instagram : emphera.gt
          Discord : Emphera#6275

Comment

DO NOT MERGE THIS THREAD IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DISCONNECTING OR SERVER LAG
            I don’t know why you merged it in first place.

I can't play growtopia on my iPad on iPad OS 14 Beta 4, When i launch the app it crashes and i've deleted the app and reinstalled and restarted my ipad.. This is launching the growtopia app on my iPad and it just crashing. This has nothing to do with connecting with the server

IGN: YoMattty
            Discord: Matty#1281
            Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
            sigpic

Comment

• ItsKyan
              ItsKyan commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by YoMattyGT View Post

Other threads should be merged with this as , this thread was posted first.
              technically not because the other threads already have been merged and this thread is just on its own

• PEPPERISTIC
              PEPPERISTIC commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Knocha View Post

People who upgraded to the latest android beta have the same problems. I guess u have to wait until ubisoft optimizes gt to work on os 14
              Even android 10 (not beta) have bugs

• YoMattyGT
              YoMattyGT commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post

technically not because the other threads already have been merged and this thread is just on its own
              I mean this isn’t a bug thread, it was originally warning users not to update to iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 because growtopia wouldn’t work. Plus This thread was created before, but that really doesn’t matter

Warning! I highly advise you to not update to iOS 14 tomorrow with the release. As Growtopia DOES NOT work on iOS 14 or iPadOS 14. Hopefully developers fix this issue.

Join my guild today!
            sigpic

Comment

• YoMattyGT
              YoMattyGT commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

Becuz many people using ios 14 can't play like u but this one person here can. I highly doubt he used ios 14
              Wdym? I can play with iOS 14?? I’m on my iPhone but on my iPad I can’t play with iPadOS 14...

• PEPPERISTIC
              PEPPERISTIC commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by YoMattyGT View Post

Wdym? I can play with iOS 14?? I’m on my iPhone but on my iPad I can’t play with iPadOS 14...
              Oh so the problem was ipados14 only? So I have been misunderstanding since I read this topic ;.;

• CursedYugi
              CursedYugi commented
              Editing a comment
              Crap I was just about to post about this, wish I saw this earlier lol. I updated my iPad to the iPadOS 14 and now it crashes, good thing I didn’t update my phone.

I installed IOS 14 today, and when i press on Growtopia, it crashes, doesnt get past the home screen with ‘Growtopia’ sign. Im not reverting back to ios 13 as this only happens for Growtopia, fix it now
            “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
            — The Doctor
            “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
            ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Lol same .
              Vending Machine exist to reduce farmers. Use it!
              My Waifu is Felicity
              My fav game is Yuumi

Comment

I think it has to do not with the gt but with Apple as I'm assuming that Apple make major changes to the look, and I thing to the code and system itself, similar to android 10/11 that has many bug unlike Android Pie (9)
                IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                IG: vin_hartono

Comment

Hello, I am using IpadOS 14 and gt isn’t playable. As soon as you open it half a second later it closes and crashes. I deleted it and reinstalled it and rebooted the iPad and nothing works, fix it please.

Comment

Hello, I am using IpadOS 14 and gt isn’t playable. As soon as you open it half a second later it closes and crashes. I deleted it and reinstalled it and rebooted the iPad and nothing works, fix it please.

Comment

Originally posted by NightFuse View Post
                      Deleting, restarting, reinstalling, everything won't work as Apple might have changed something in their OS making gt incompatible with iOS 14 & iPadOS 14
                      IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                      IG: vin_hartono

Comment

Im planning to update mine to ios 14 but I saw this so no hehehehe. I wanna play growtopia and I cant wait it to be fixed in ios 14.
                        My first video.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0RkOvxm7Y
                        Subscribe to my channel
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1...B7yT_LxCQdA7Qw

Comment

Hello, This is only happening with some devices, as I've updated to iOS 14 on iPhone 8+ and Growtopia works fine, However on my ipad growtopia doesn't work.

Join my guild today!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X