Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost items from backpack and no help from support for over a month.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost items from backpack and no help from support for over a month.

I lost some of my most valuable items from my backpack on the 18th of August. I've opened a support case but I have only gotten 1 response and it speculated that I have gotten hacked but I clearly stated that i have AAP on and some of my valuables and all of my worlds are still in tact. After that response they just closed my case and called it a day. I reopened the case but got no response so I decided to open another case about a week ago but still no answer to this date. Please help!

you can't convince people to help you if they don't want to help you. welcome to Growtopia support. my advice is to just move on since chasing after growtopia's 'support team' for your items is really a lost cause nowadays.

royal locked trade world owners are big dumb
    don't change my mind

Comment

Originally posted by zupsik View Post
      I lost some of my most valuable items from my backpack on the 18th of August. I've opened a support case but I have only gotten 1 response and it speculated that I have gotten hacked but I clearly stated that i have AAP on and some of my valuables and all of my worlds are still in tact. After that response they just closed my case and called it a day. I reopened the case but got no response so I decided to open another case about a week ago but still no answer to this date. Please help!
      Hello Zupsik,

We're very sorry to hear that you lost your items. We would like to investigate your issue further, rest assured that our Customer Support Team is always happy to assist you. However, we are currently experiencing a significant delay in response time due to the huge influx of tickets. Please just be patient, we will get to your case as soon as we can. If your case has been closed due to inactivity, please post another reply on the ticket letting us know about that. Please don't send additional tickets as this will just put your case at the back of the queue & further delay our response time. We apologize again for any inconvenience caused. I will be closing this thread now. Thanks!

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Working...
      X