Cave Blast Magic Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cave Blast Magic Portal

Theirs a glitch with cave blast worlds and that's the magic door... I wasted all my wls (18) just for a useless blast if I can't even get my magic door.... I feel like coming back to gt after 2 years it's getting worst. And also I'm wondering when it's gonna get fixed, at first I thought it was normal until I started to notice its always happening. And the door really is gone since if I render world it shows the magic door but in game the magic door isn't there AT all and if this happens to me it happens to other ppl and so cave blast might as well become useless half the time for ppl.
    World:Caveborder2
    Growid:Saucesanoo

Trulysadbruh

Comment

The door is only visible when using Magic stones....

There is good amount of info given by the players and supporters here : https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Magic_Stones

Comment

Originally posted by NebNoobie View Post
        Theirs a glitch with cave blast worlds and that's the magic door... I wasted all my wls (18) just for a useless blast if I can't even get my magic door.... I feel like coming back to gt after 2 years it's getting worst. And also I'm wondering when it's gonna get fixed, at first I thought it was normal until I started to notice its always happening. And the door really is gone since if I render world it shows the magic door but in game the magic door isn't there AT all and if this happens to me it happens to other ppl and so cave blast might as well become useless half the time for ppl.
        World:Caveborder2
        Growid:Saucesanoo
        Hey NebNoobie

Do you have the Magic Stones item equipped when looking for the door? The door is only visible in-game if you have it equipped. You can find more information about it here: https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Guide:Mines.

Also, the world you mentioned: CAVEBORDER2 is an empty world. I did check and verify that the door is present in NEWCAVEBORDER2.

Hope this helps. Do reach out if you still face any problems.

Cheers!

1. Never tell anyone your password. We don't need it, and will never ask for it.

2. Never download files from places you don't trust. They could be viruses capable of stealing your information. If you're not sure about the site you're on, don't use it.

3. Please don't go to any "moderator application" websites. They are all fake! They just want to steal your password! We don't need a password to make someone a moderator, and we will never ever ask for such information.

Comment

My friend launched one he said not any bug
          Use magic stone as admin says above
          Yes it's rendered by the renderer but it wont show up without equipping magic stones

Magic stones can be obtained on the blast itself, but if you don't want I'm pretty sure someone's selling them
          IGN: PEPPERISTIC
          IG: vin_hartono
          Shop: EWOHY
          GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Working...
          X