Using hacks to pull 10 people every second

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using hacks to pull 10 people every second

Hacker? I've never seen this done before. This must be illegal.
    Attached Files

love how growtopia is allowing these things. not even trying to stop hacking

Comment

Heya, we are aware of this already. Our team is looking into what happened there and investigating the player.

Comment

Must be the same hack that makes someone to be able to instantly message someone who has just entered a world, and also message everyone in the world. Royal locked world owners must be shaking now lol

Comment

hacker: */pullall*

me: W A I T . T H A T . I L L E G A L
          WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
          Level: 58/125
          World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

oh that's dudes my friend haven't seen him in a long time...
            Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
            Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

I'm guessing hes using macros to do that. The only way to patch that if this is the case would be to add like a 1 second cooldown for the commands. If it were more than 1 second it could upset fast typers pulling multiple people.
              . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Jday View Post
                love how growtopia is allowing these things. not even trying to stop hacking
                its just a macro setup and not that important to hotfix immediatly because bunch of stupid people from dessert was messing around with it

Comment

I know about :

" "Hacking" the game - including client-side manipulation, auto-clickers, speed hacks, clock manipulation, bots, macroing, and auto-farming - will result in a ban. "

Comment

Nah, they're using what they call "a proxy". Not encouraging using it, of course, but thats likely how they do it. They don't actually type stuff either, they send dialog requests, just as if Growtopia was sending them. It's basically macroing on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                    X