Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Merged] Suspended device or location for no reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this happened to me before i was selling some stat world and got banned because of paulolano.
    i think its better not to banned players permanently thay just like killing the players

Comment

Hundreds of Players are having this problem whenever going to world Zturtle if im not mistaken, If i am right this is a Malware it is impossible that Someone's IP is banned and he is on Other country and your IP is banned too, It is impossible but if it is a Malware it is possible
      It should be Trojan Horse causing this Malware of its type, Please UBIDEV check your Sub Server to where is the world ZTURTLE it shouldnt be connected to other IP Ban, it could be a cause of a Internet Malware, And Please Growtopians Prohibit upon entering world ZTURTLE as the Issue is not yet fixed...

As said please do not YET enter World ZTURTLE

Comment

Hundreds of Players are having this problem whenever going to world Zturtle if im not mistaken, If i am right this is a Malware it is impossible that Someone's IP is banned and he is on Other country and your IP is banned too, It is impossible but if it is a Malware it is possible

It should be Trojan Horse causing this Malware of its type, Please UBIDEV check your Sub Server to where is the world ZTURTLE it shouldnt be connected to other IP Ban, it could be a cause of a Internet Malware, And Please Growtopians Prohibit upon entering world ZTURTLE as the Issue is not yet fixed...

As said please do not YET enter World ZTURTLE

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for the report. Yesterday we legitimately banned some accounts, however it seems that some accounts were falsely connected to the banned accounts device and IP due to an issue we’re currently investigating. Based on our initial investigation, we think this is an isolated case and we don’t expect that this will happen again.

We are currently investigating what exactly happened, but it should be all good now in terms of the affected innocent accounts. Thanks for your patience.
          "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

Hello UBIDEV ,
            Still no update regarding this issue? I can't play since yesterday because of this suspended account which is not mine.

Kindly investigate this issue ASAP. I can't play since yesterday until now.
            Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

Bump UBIDEV

Comment

Bump! UBIDEV

Comment

Hello UBIDEV

Still no update regarding this issue? I can't play since yesterday because of this suspended account which is not mine.

Kindly investigate this issue ASAP. I can't play since yesterday until now.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Always email Support if you haven't already.

Check out "I've Been Banned". Forums can't help you,
                    IGN: Snuggy
                    Instagram: Snuggeh
                    Level: 94
                    Hours: 4765

Comment

The 631 day ban implies that the ban has been active for a while now. Is this the first time you've tried to play in that location?

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                      The 631 day ban implies that the ban has been active for a while now. Is this the first time you've tried to play in that location?
                      No. This is my private internet connection.. and since yesterday lots of player experienced this kind of issue.. and till now no fixed applied.. The account got banned is not mine and also don't know who is that player..

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0w View Post

No. This is my private internet connection.. and since yesterday lots of player experienced this kind of issue.. and till now no fixed applied.. The account got banned is not mine and also don't know who is that player..
                        Just reset your connection and/or turn on/off your device. I heard that works like a treat.
                        This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

restart device restart wifi router and if those won't work then ask help
                          Level: 125
                          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post

Just reset your connection and/or turn on/off your device. I heard that works like a treat.
                            I tried this but nothing happen

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                              restart device restart wifi router and if those won't work then ask help
                              I already tried this and nothing happened.. I'm already trying to ask help to Pangloss regarding this issue )

Comment

Working...
                              X