The game runs poorly on high end pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game runs poorly on high end pc

I recently bought a high end laptop. Specs:Rtx2060, Intel 10750h, 16gb ram. And still. I can't play the game without stutters, fps drops, etc. It sometimes even drops to 10fps. I also played on my old pc and it has the same issues but way worse. Please fix this.

If your laptop supports G-SYNC and it is enabled, try disabling it.

Comment

• Ralseis
      Ralseis commented
      Editing a comment
      It has no G-Sync.

Originally posted by Ralseis View Post
    I recently bought a high end laptop. Specs:Rtx2060, Intel 10750h, 16gb ram. And still. I can't play the game without stutters, fps drops, etc. It sometimes even drops to 10fps. I also played on my old pc and it has the same issues but way worse. Please fix this.
    I have the fps drops too, the game is actually laggy after the Black Friday update, it’s not your laptop problem, maybe all others pc players got the same issue.

GrowID: HKanson1234
    more than 4800 hours played
    account created in 2014

Comment

It's because gt was never optimized for pc. It is meant to run on mobile devices, not powerful pc hardware. I also frequently have lag spikes or even freezes, even tho I currently use ryzen 5 2600 + gtx 1080

Comment

whether your pc is just few hundred bucks or thousands or even a mac pro which costs like 60 grand iirc it won't give much difference or even no difference at all. Why? because all of this depends on their end too, not just yours. If their server is still like this, buying a premium pc won't solve the problem, running the world fastest internet speed will share the same result as well.
        IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

That means youre pc trash lol

Comment

• 024deewGAWS
            024deewGAWS commented
            Editing a comment
            you're* ,,,,,,,,

• Pilgrim GT
            Pilgrim GT commented
            Editing a comment
            your* ,,,,,

I have V-Sync on and it runs flawlessly on my PC. Even though I have pretty decent hardware.
          ixao

Comment

It would be a good idea to contact support in this case, since it seems to have something to do with your specific device type. Be sure to mention about your device type, model and operating system( windows and max). Any other extra information about your device could be useful as well.
            IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

Comment

• Vale0203
              Vale0203 commented
              Editing a comment
              support will do nothing here

GT used to be Low-end friendly. But now, Bandmaster PH which is a 3D game runs more smoothly than GT with Graphics turned all the way down along with the sounds.
            Subscribe Litomatrix on YouTube!

Comment

Working...
            X