Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hackers can gain access to worlds without access?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers can gain access to worlds without access?

Yes, it may sound crazy but I WITNESSED IT MYSELF. Not once, but twice!!

Case 1.
    One of my friend, got scammed 4 BGLs.
    How? 2 hackers entered his world, then started to be salty to him and say he's a noob. My friend then went into the VIP Room, ( All entrance closed and no doors / never pulled these 2 hackers into the VIP Room before.) and dropped 4 BGLs. Suddenly one of the hacker used a snowball on my friend and the another hacker teleported into the VIP Room and took the 4 BGLs. Then they both left. ( Forgot the name of the hackers. )

Case 2.
    One of my friend, got scammed 140k gems and a growscan.
    How? She was selling 6 rows of gems, a total of 480k. Then the hackers, ( Keezia & ZonaWithMe ) asked if she has a growscan to check how many gems there is in the world. After she placed down the growscan, she got snowballed by one of the hacker. The another hacker broke her growscan and stole 3 rows of gems. They immediately left the world after her friend came to her world.

I know it sounds crazy, but these are the cases happened around me. I really really hope that mods can take action and look into these cases, and hope that all of you will be more aware.

if they can, then they will steal all items from most famous worlds with expensive items. So has this happened? If it wont happen then it's not real. But, even if it would be real, why would anyone be so dumb that drop bgls in front of anyone in now days when there is weird tricks how to steal stuff? I don't drop anything if others with me in my world and flexing is just super stupid cause it's often the reason why ppl get scammed. They flex via dropping items and then cry.

Comment

• iHerthy
      iHerthy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would they do that? They would get noticed by public if they steal items from famous worlds and mods would fix the error instantly. But if they only steal from random peeps, the public won't notice it. Even if the random peeps tell the public it's also too crazy to believe. So they can continue to hack while only less amount of peeps know abt it.

• iHerthy
      iHerthy commented
      Editing a comment
      Plus, the 2nd case isn't about BGLs.

• QueenChloe
      QueenChloe commented
      Editing a comment
      Well to report issues like this, victim need contact support, tell exact clock time in growtopia time, their own grow id and world where it happened. Mods can then investigate from logs, what happened.

reported but support say they cant do anything without proofs like maybe vids or photos. who would rec while selling gems? 🙃

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
      if they can, then they will steal all items from most famous worlds with expensive items. So has this happened? If it wont happen then it's not real.
      Well, maybe there is an actual method and maybe the method that they use doesn't allow them to do it on popular worlds... We'll never know...

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
      I don't drop anything if others with me in my world and flexing is just super stupid cause it's often the reason why ppl get scammed. They flex via dropping items and then cry.
      Ermm, well guess what QueenChloe... Not everyone acts just like you

Comment

Originally posted by CodesProfit View Post

Well, maybe there is an actual method and maybe the method that they use doesn't allow them to do it on popular worlds... We'll never know...

Ermm, well guess what QueenChloe... Not everyone acts just like you
        yes, not all are smart ikr lolololoolol

Comment

Working...
        X