[Merged] Subscriber Item of The Month Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Subscriber Item of The Month Issue

1year sub token and left 300days. But in these month, game did not give the monthly item that named PLAYFUL PITCHFORK. WHEN i bought my first 1 year and it gave me all. But I didnt get any monthly item from my 2th 1year sub token. I need help. I feel got scam by game. Please contact me.
    growid: Yalaz
    Attached Files

I used 1year sub token and left 300days. But in these month, game did not give the monthly item that named PLAYFUL PITCHFORK.
    WHEN i bought my first 1 year and it gave me all. But I didnt get any monthly item from my 2th 1year sub token. I need help.Proof

Comment

I used 1year sub token and left 300days. But in these month, game did not give the monthly item that named PLAYFUL PITCHFORK.
      WHEN i bought my first 1 year and it gave me all. But I didnt get any monthly item from my 2th 1year sub token. I need really help. I feel like got scam by game

Comment

We're sorry to see that you have experienced issues with the Subscription Token. Please contact Customer Support and provide all the details you have and we would be happy to look into it.

Comment

• Emre Bilici
          Emre Bilici commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for the inconvenience but how can I contact with customer support, please?

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
        We're sorry to see that you have experienced issues with the Subscription Token. Please contact Customer Support and provide all the details you have and we would be happy to look into it.
        Sorry for the inconvenience but how can I contact with customer support, please?

Comment

• UnraisedPanda37
          UnraisedPanda37 commented
          Editing a comment
          Search Ubisoft support on google, and there you can send something to support.

Here is the link to the Growtopia support. You will need to log in or make an account using the same email your account is connected to in-game. Be sure to give as many details as possible.
        IGN: Cloverlord
        Current level: 116
        Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
        Instagram: @cloverlordgt
        My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

it because you logged on before the update... same like me i hope that is the problem
          Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
            it because you logged on before the update... same like me i hope that is the problem
            I didnt understand. Wdym with logging on before the update also could you tell me all info that you know of this problem

Comment

• QueenChloe
              QueenChloe commented
              Editing a comment
              You will get it tomorrow. Same happened to me, cause i log in game before this update came today. So this is perfectly normal. Just log in after 0.00 gt time and u get it tomorrow.

This happend to me too. Pangloss I sent ticket but I need the subscriber item today this is unacceptable. If I don’t receive the subscriber item today or tomorrow I will sue Growtopia and Ubisoft. I bought gems in 2020 I didn’t receive them. I sent ticket but still I didn’t get them and also happend to me to in 2018. Total 3+ time. My Growid is Neistates

Comment

• Emre Bilici
              Emre Bilici commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly. Peope already started to buy it or selling it. The price of item is not waiting us, it keeps changing and when we get it( If we get),maybe the price has already became low and if these happenes, people will lose the control of ecenomy in these item.

I haven’t received the Subscriber item yet and I have 341 day left on subscription. This is scam by Growtopia I need it today this has happened me to when I bought gems and didn’t receive in 2020 1 time and in year before this 2+ times. I want the subscriber item only if I don’t receive I want refund of subscription or I will sue Growtopia and Ubisoft because you guys scammed me a lot and it’s unfair. My Growid is Neistates. I already sent 4+ ticket so you don’t need to tell me to send ticket. Maybe I’m inappropriate but I am very angry at Growtopia and Ubisoft. (EDIT) I got the subscriber item. Ty alot mods
            Last edited by IAMneistates; 01-03-2021, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMneistates View Post
              I haven’t received the Subscriber item yet and I have 341 day left on subscription. This is scam by Growtopia I need it today this has happened me to when I bought gems and didn’t receive in 2020 1 time and in year before this 2+ times. I want the subscriber item only if I don’t receive I want refund of subscription or I will sue Growtopia and Ubisoft because you guys scammed me a lot and it’s unfair. My Growid is Neistates. I already sent 4+ ticket so you don’t need to tell me to send ticket. Maybe I’m inappropriate but I am very angry at Growtopia and Ubisoft.
              It happened to me and have same feelings as you have.

Comment

You might receive the subscriber item when you login again today after 0:00 GT time because there appears to be a glitch depending upon when you logged in. Don't worry, you should get the item eventually.
                New to the Growtopia Forums? Check out Growtopia Forums for Newbies

Have you started Growtopia recently? Check out Growtopia for Newbies

Comment

Working...
                X