No announcement yet.

What is causing the rollback items bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is causing the rollback items bug?

So a few rollbacks back I lost my magplants and 1 gaia. Support only gave back my magplants and said they couldn't find the gaia.
    This previous rollback I lost 1 magplant and a growscan and they were able recover the magplant again, but my growscan is gone.

That's 1200 wls total I've lost because of this bug. A LOT of people lost items, but they haven't patched the bug yet. What is causing this bug? Will it always occur? Support doesn't answer to these kinds of questions so I'd very much like an answer here.
    Also would like to know if they're looking into it and working on a solution.

If anybody knows if they already answered this, please put a link here. Otherwise a bump is appreciated

Sometimes is not a bug, Maybe you have bought your Growscan 9000 in the time of Rollback, All progress will be lost it is certain that your Growscan 9000 is back to its old owner and as well your wls you bought GrowScan 9000 for
    IGN: GideonPogi
    YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
    Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
    Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

• bramweerman2
      bramweerman2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I had the Growscan since 2018 so that shouldn't be it. I do know how rollbacks work

OR, secondly, as it's a rollback, you might have some corrupted items here and there due to the rollback being the game re-loading to an older state that is saved in Growtopia's servers.
    (Say on 1st of January you had 30wls and 200 lgrid seeds, on 15th of January you had 200wls and a magplant, your backpack will be reverted to the January 1st state if there were to be a rollback)
    Therefore, if you feel that you're losing something, just contact support

Comment

• bramweerman2
      bramweerman2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shouldn't there be a fix for corrupted items? I've never seen them state anywhere that it's because of corrupted items. I'd very much like them to explain to me WHY or HOW I lost my items and if a fix can be made for that. Support responds with the same message that they can't find my gscan, but won't answer to my questions on how it happened. They're ignoring my questions. I think that's not right

Bump. Would still like an answer

Comment

where you contacted the support. i have my rayman since 2018 and i lost it

EDIT: never traded it or anything

Comment

• bramweerman2
        bramweerman2 commented
        Editing a comment
        support.ubisoft.com Then pick Growtopia
    Working...
    X