Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update issue still persists any help would be awesome

Comment

I would say try deleting Growtopia and reinstalling it, as far as I've encountered that issue reinstalling works well for me.
      Or, alternatively, restart whatever device you're on.

Comment

why I always Disconnected/Error connecting every 30-2 hours??
        I play growtopia on the internet office,all people always get error connecting after playing like up to 30 min
        Please help me

Comment

Its not my internet connection. I keep having this every few hrs and i cant play properly with this thing. before it happens i can see players moving. Broadcasts etc. Like no lag at all. but i get disconnected and then i have to wait few mins to hrs after that error connecting is gone. then that error connecting will come back again later *sigh.*

Comment

this is also happening to me for a past few days now it seems to be a server issue because people from different countries and internet providers are reporting this issue

Comment

Servers are so bad on this game nowadays ngl
              Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
              IGN: Deno855
              TRUE OG
              Level: 71
              Gems: 352k / 1mil
              WLS: Who even cares its the effort
              Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

are u getting error aswell

Comment

i tried what u said reinstalling nothing worked

Comment

UBIDEV Could you check this?

Comment

thank you for helping i really appreciate it. Another update i did an sb in game and found out multiple players from different countries and internet providers are also having error connecting issues spanning from a few mins to a few hours. This may be a server issue since multiple internet providers are having this issue. I hope UBIDEV looks into it because it makes the game unplayable at times.

Comment

100% sure that it is something to do with multiboxing restriction features that they must have imposed. Something could have failed, or a loophole could have occurred.

Are you guys perhaps using multiple accounts on the same pc using some kind of virtualization or emulator? Do you guys have siblings, friends, or house members that plays growtopia using the same wifi as yours? If yes on either of the question, then that is probably the case, the latter being the loophole.

Overall, if this is really a feature, then I think it is good. Many of my autofarmer friends who are using virtualization for multiboxing are crying now because they keep getting disconnected. I just hope that devs will find a way to restrict players from playing using emulators, restrict ahk and other related scripting languages, and totally removing botting in this game.

tatto14 based on the picture you've posted, I'm quite sure you are multiboxing , you have just exposed yourself.

Comment

• JazonofLegend
                          JazonofLegend commented
                          Editing a comment
                          has this been announced it seems to affect multiple devices in 1 household aswell? i have multple people playing gt in our place

i have multiple siblings in our household that would explain this anyway around this?

Comment

Originally posted by JazonofLegend View Post
                          i have multiple siblings in our household that would explain this anyway around this?
                          I'm suspecting that is the cause. If there is really such a feature, it could have been made a little too sensitive. I'm sure they will work on it in no time ^^

Comment

was this feature announced? i dont see any post in announcments about this "feature" or is it just some server issue?

Comment

Originally posted by JazonofLegend View Post
                              was this feature announced? i dont see any post in announcments about this "feature" or is it just some server issue?
                              It is not announced, as I said, I am just suspecting it is a feature. I am in a discord channel full of illegal players, and most of them who are autofarming for months are the ones experiencing the "error connecting". It seems like, softwares that has some kind of virtual aspects (multiboxing) are the ones that are being targeted by this 'feature' causing all the players in a certain area to get disconnected. Try using data while you are "error connecting", I'm guessing that you still won't be able to log in. If it just a simple Internet provider problem, you can still log in using mobile data, but if it is a 'feature' then whatever connection you use you will not be able to connect into the game as long as you are in that certain area.

Comment

Working...
                              X