This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recover my account

So basically I took a break from Gt for around 3-6 months and in that time span my g-mail was deleted so there was no way I was able to log in my account anymore since I can't confirm my IP address for my advanced account protection since the e-mail I registered with it doesn't exist anymore so can I change my e-mail for that account? Thank you.
    GrowID: ellven

Originally posted by ZedOrFeed123 View Post
    So basically I took a break from Gt for around 3-6 months and in that time span my g-mail was deleted so there was no way I was able to log in my account anymore since I can't confirm my IP address for my advanced account protection since the e-mail I registered with it doesn't exist anymore so can I change my e-mail for that account? Thank you.
    No one can help u in forums, contact growtopia support.

Comment

Contact support, and ask them to give you a clue about your Gmail (they won't give you the full Gmail address). Well, if you totally forgot with ur email, rip then.
      Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
      also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

I didn't forget my email, my email got deleted -_-

Comment

How gmail gets deleted in 3-6 months? My old yahoo what i haven't used in 2 years, sent closing warning to my gmail just this week, so what i learnt was, that even yahoo wont close ur mail under 2 years and it warns u before it's too late, so why would gmail close in few months?

Have u tried recover ur acc?
          https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/40695?hl=en

Comment

well u see I was very dumb and registered my account with my school email so when I graduated, it got deleted

Comment

• A2GTs
              A2GTs commented
              Editing a comment
              is school email when you graduated got deleted?

• PEPPERISTIC
              PEPPERISTIC commented
              Editing a comment
              A2GTs well usually school emails are made temporarily and will be deleted then to clean up spaces (There are like limits)

u contact support they will just say create new account.. thats what i get when i emailed them bcoz i cant change password in gt bcoz i forgot my password of my registered email

Comment

• ZedOrFeed123
              ZedOrFeed123 commented
              Editing a comment
              so basically my account is lost?

well u see I was very dumb and registered my account with my school email so when I graduated, it got deleted
            So you say that google knows that ur g mail is made in school and can delete it if school wants it? U said in first message that ur Gmail got deleted and now it is suddenly school mail. I'm confused.

Comment

• ZedOrFeed123
              ZedOrFeed123 commented
              Editing a comment
              the domain of my gmail belongs to my school

Hello ZedOrFeed123,

We can't do anything regarding your issue on the forums. However, our Support Team is always happy to assist you. Please follow this link to submit your case: https://growtopiagame.com/faq. I will be closing this thread now. Thanks!

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Working...
            X