Changing GrowID BUG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing GrowID BUG...

I was mistakenly set my age than below the requirement, and there's no way to change people's age atm, really there should implement a feature through their website that allows for age changes.

The problem is : You can't change your GrowID unless you're older than 14.
    IGN : Scely

IG : scely_

Originally posted by Scely View Post
    I was mistakenly set my age than below the requirement, and there's no way to change people's age atm, really there should implement a feature through their website that allows for age changes.

For the time being (until this is resolved) use a different device to swap your name (of course you can reinstall the game and select your correct age) but I don't know how Ubi feels about that.
    IGN: Dr.Unscheduled
    Youtube.com/Unscheduled
    Discord: Unscheduled#9508
    Twitch.com/Unscheduled
    Wiki: Unscheduled
    Instagram.com/UnscheduledGT

Comment

Originally posted by Unscheduled View Post

For the time being (until this is resolved) use a different device to swap your name (of course you can reinstall the game and select your correct age) but I don't know how Ubi feels about that.
      it does not work...

Comment

it does not work...
        Try emailing support to change your age, that should do the trick.
        Youtube.com/Unscheduled
        Twitch.com/Unscheduled

Comment

Originally posted by Unscheduled View Post

Try emailing support to change your age, that should do the trick.
          I dont want to solve my problem only, i want to solve everyone’s problem who have this one so that‘s why i created this topic

Comment

I want to change my age so I can do free tapjoy... I can't do tapjoy (maybe!) becoz of that. I already forgot how old I was to setting the age, I just set age to 1 or 100
            My name is A Two G-T-S. Yes its my name.
            Playing this since Dec 2018, but now i'm busy on study but still playing this game tho

Why you still reading this.. you should go before your eyes got an ache
            please stop im shy please?!
            ok

Comment

Well im a 100 year-old guy
              IGN: GideonPogi
              YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
              Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
              Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

My friend had this problem too. I told him to re-install and it doesn't work.

Comment

I dont want to solve my problem only, i want to solve everyone’s problem who have this one so that‘s why i created this topic
                  This isn't a problem or "glitch" this was something implemented in PAW2020.
                  Youtube.com/Unscheduled
                  Twitch.com/Unscheduled

Comment

I got the same issue on both of my accounts and re-downloading the game to set your again age doesn't work, same with switching devices.
                    Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

If u already 14yo, then this is valuable lesson: If someone asks ur age, don't lie fp! Being the funny guy who puts age 0 or something like 3yo, gets now back from their "funny joke" and that's actually funny

Comment

Hello Scely,

We made some changes to our registration security policies that will not allow a player under the age of 13 to change their GrowIDs or receive Tapjoy offers. More information about the change can be found at the following forum post:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-the-age-of-13

However, this issue can also be happening because you might have entered your age incorrectly when you first created your account, and unfortunately, we have no means to bypass this system.

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Working...
                        X