Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exploit causes world lagged

Guys beware there is a new exploit made by hacker

I will try to report it here because im worried it may cause damage to growtopia
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210122_223538.jpg Views:	2 Size:	264.9 KB ID:	6988627 World name where it happens: ERERT

In that world, me and other players are rapidly showing brb icon and chat bubbles at the same time, it causes lag very much, makes everyone to disconnect and sub server error.

i didnt wrench the donation box

Please ubisoft fix this, I also saw on youtube hacker can unaccess mods from random world

Sorry for the terrible english. thats all i can explain

thats a scam world, you should be glad that the person using that exploit did it (if it was an exploit and not just bad servers)

Jedaki

Comment

• DenniXD
      DenniXD commented
      Editing a comment
      he might notknow cuz not all new players know:V jyhnxx ur gay

• Jedaki
      Jedaki commented
      Editing a comment
      DenniXD :c

• DenniXD
      DenniXD commented
      Editing a comment
      jkjkjkjkjk dont kill me out of guild

Originally posted by HappyTreeFriend View Post
    Guys beware there is a new exploit made by hacker

I will try to report it here because im worried it may cause damage to growtopia
    Click image for larger version Name:	20210122_223538.jpg Views:	2 Size:	264.9 KB ID:	6988627 World name where it happens: ERERT

In that world, me and other players are rapidly showing brb icon and chat bubbles at the same time, it causes lag very much, makes everyone to disconnect and sub server error.

i didnt wrench the donation box

Please ubisoft fix this, I also saw on youtube hacker can unaccess mods from random world

Sorry for the terrible english. thats all i can explain
    Haha, u were in illegal donate game. It is always scam. Players who donates most and who win it, are owners friends or owners alts. After game, winner and world owner shares donations and profit via that. So always report world if u see this game and leave world.

Comment

The thing is, as the owner was saying, somebody is switching everyone's character states to "BRB"/chatting somehow. I don't know how the glitch works my self though.

Comment

Working...
      X