X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email change

Hello!
    I am an international student originally from the United States that has just returned from studying abroad. I had originally signed up for Growtopia using my personal address but changed it to my school email address when I went to school. Since I just left school, I decided to change the email to something that I can use in the future(a new email). While changing the email account details, I have experienced an extremely frustrating detail. I went through the usual method of email change; the same method that I used for my account before, but this time I did not receive the email on my new email(yes it was entered correctly). For some reason, when I changed the email on the account, now does not seem to be connected to my old email or the new email that I am trying to connect to. I submitted the email change through the old email last night and I was hoping that overnight I would receive the link to confirm the change( even though previously it was an instant process). I contacted the support team and it has been over a day and I have not received any word back. This is an even larger problem, because now that I am back in the US my IP is different, and since the account seems to be in some sort of "limbo" I cannot log on or confirm the account through AAP. I still have access to all of the emails. The main reason I'm posting on here is that I want to know if anyone else has experienced the same issue or if they can point me in the right direction. Before you comment, just note that I have growtopia whitelisted on both emails and even so, I have aggressively searched through all emails that have ever been associated with my account. I have dedicated thousands of hours to my account and I have spent hundreds of dollars. Please can someone help?
    IGN:HoloGrow

Originally posted by HoloGrow View Post
    Hello!
    I am an international student originally from the United States that has just returned from studying abroad. I had originally signed up for Growtopia using my personal address but changed it to my school email address when I went to school. Since I just left school, I decided to change the email to something that I can use in the future(a new email). While changing the email account details, I have experienced an extremely frustrating detail. I went through the usual method of email change; the same method that I used for my account before, but this time I did not receive the email on my new email(yes it was entered correctly). For some reason, when I changed the email on the account, now does not seem to be connected to my old email or the new email that I am trying to connect to. I submitted the email change through the old email last night and I was hoping that overnight I would receive the link to confirm the change( even though previously it was an instant process). I contacted the support team and it has been over a day and I have not received any word back. This is an even larger problem, because now that I am back in the US my IP is different, and since the account seems to be in some sort of "limbo" I cannot log on or confirm the account through AAP. I still have access to all of the emails. The main reason I'm posting on here is that I want to know if anyone else has experienced the same issue or if they can point me in the right direction. Before you comment, just note that I have growtopia whitelisted on both emails and even so, I have aggressively searched through all emails that have ever been associated with my account. I have dedicated thousands of hours to my account and I have spent hundreds of dollars. Please can someone help?
    Hello HoloGrow,

Unfortunately, we can do anything regarding your situation on the forums. Please make sure to contact our Support Team by following this link: https://growtopiagame.com/faq so that they could help you out. If you already contacted support, please just be patient, we will get to your case as soon as we can. Please don't send additional tickets as this will just put your case at the back of the queue and further delay our response time. I will be closing this thread now. Thanks!

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Working...
    X