Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a proper goodbye, I'll be spamming 3000 Eggs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur a good COUNCIL admin

Comment

Growtopia will soon shed its pioneer set of players and soon move on for better or for worse.
      visit CENA PLS

Comment

I recall you being a long time player.. you'll be missed. Also, though it may be partially a giveaway, you might of wanted to post this into the Introductions/Farewell/Drama section.
        Student Programmer
        -Java
        -Android (Java)
        -Full Stack
        -Basic Lua (Pico8)
        -Basic C# (Unity)

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule View Post
          You serious man , Fredi left and now you're leaving!

Why this is happening to me ? I guess I should leave aswell.
          HOLD YOUR HORSES... FREDI LEFT? I guess after I stopped Growtopia for 9 months, I missed out all he action/drama/scams.
          IGN: FLAKEZ

I <3 Growtopia parkours and music!

Goals:

Achieved:

Scamming isn't something you want to do, I have scammed before and I stopped because it isn't right and can ruin Growtopia.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly BungBi View Post
            That is growtopia time? GMT? I WOULD LOVE EGGSSS ME WANT BUBBLE WINGGGSS

On the sidenote.. I am a very new player, thus doesnt get the chance to make friends with older community members. I sure must have missed the days wehre it was fun..
            Message me Ingame. (TheLuigi)

Anyway, I probably won't be at the giveaway, but farewell and have a good life. ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flakez View Post
            HOLD YOUR HORSES... FREDI LEFT? I guess after I stopped Growtopia for 9 months, I missed out all he action/drama/scams.
            Fredi left because he felt he grew it of the game pretty much.

Not because of a scam or anything.

I'm Done

Comment

Originally posted by Tempting View Post
              I recall you being a long time player.. you'll be missed. Also, though it may be partially a giveaway, you might of wanted to post this into the Introductions/Farewell/Drama section.
              I think it's here cause its contests competitions and giveaways, kinda like a giveaway
              been here since 2013 <3

Comment

Working...
              X