Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Quitting - but I left my valuables somewhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck.

Sad to see you leave but

Hyped for the riddles though, im already trying something.
    I'm Quax - an enthusiastic duck lover. I'm new to this game but i try to be as useful as i can. /msg Quax if you have any questions at all.

/\____(o)> {_}
    \______/,,,,, \/

Just look at this little cute duck. He can eat ice cream, how silly is that?

Trust me, if a cute fluffy bird can eat ice cream, you can do anything!

Comment

People keep leaving growtopia...
      First it was Rubie, now STYX.

SydeFX and WOSHIPAUL were banned.

Who's next to leave growtopia...
      I'm a weird chicken.
      I've been playing for 3 years

GO NOOBS!

Keep Calm and Play Growtopia.
      IGN: Vuongs

Comment

Originally posted by Fun View Post

SydeFX and WOSHIPAUL deserved it 100%. Seriously, people with more than 100 dls need to be monitored.
        I'm Quax - an enthusiastic duck lover. I'm new to this game but i try to be as useful as i can. /msg Quax if you have any questions at all.

/\____(o)> {_}
        \______/,,,,, \/

Just look at this little cute duck. He can eat ice cream, how silly is that?

Trust me, if a cute fluffy bird can eat ice cream, you can do anything!

Comment

Even though I looked up to u one year back,I still have to say bye.Also I feel that u should keep your items,in case u come back.
          IGN: Fakekaila

My profile

Playin since 1995

Comment

Wowowowowwowowwowoowwo.
            IGN: SNOWYFOX

Comment

Were you a good friend to all those people? Otherwise I don't see a reason you'd care.
              Ya boy Dancey.

Comment

Why????

Last time we met... U asked me to make u your "Chocolate Factory" song 😭 I haven't make it... No need to quit... Why u don't take a break styx?? Your account is still active until 1 year ahead... Look... Growtopian will miss you... 😢

Comment

Another good Growtopian has left us in a midst of sadness and depression.

However, as every door closes, a new one opens. You have moved on, and that is your decision that we can not sway. Although I am deeply hurt by your departure, I assure you that the forums will always have your back; pushing you forwards towards the future.

I never met you, not even once. I may never have that opportunity again, but there is always reality. From what I've seen, you are one of the most positive and optimistic person I've ever encountered in my lifetime. You transformed the negativity into something positive, as a motivation to continue to do your job and rid of the hate.

And with that, you sir, have earned my respect. Let you depart with high hopes of a bright future and well wishes from your fellow Growtopians in which you have dearly served and protected.

Comment

It's been wonderful having you INGAME as a an inspiration as well as a huge help on the forums, I will dearly miss you, I do wish I could have met you but it was nice having you here while you were.

farewell STYX.

Originally posted by JerBoy View Post
                    Could you sign my board before you leave? i want to have a piece of an amazing person.
                    I feel the same way, is fine if you don't, I know your busy, but it would be amazing.
                    Last edited by Eddie Federmeyer; 01-05-2016, 03:02 AM.
                    IGN ~ EDFstarwars
                    Level ~ 55

Comment

Could you sign my board before you leave? i want to have a piece of an amazing person.

- - - Updated - - -

It kind of looks like LOKSTER might leave.
                      He's been putting his worlds public and giving away worldlocks and stuff. He said next LOKSTER is going public.

Comment

Could you make a thread where people comment down worlds for you to sign boards in before you leave. It would be a really nice final farewell.

Comment

Aw no!

I'm not sure if you remember, but I used to have access in your world, STYX. Those times were definitely a major highlight of my time in GT. I remember whenever I had nothing useful to do with my WLs I would just head down to STYX and host a bunch of minigames. I always lost SO many WLs but it was weird because usually I would be sad about that, but I was so happy because it was worth losing them to see all the thankful and appreciative winners. I really enjoyed being an admin there and I thank you for it.

I also remember before you became a mod, you helped me by giving feedback and suggestions for my world which then came on to be my first WOTD thanks to you.

I really looked up to you. The way that you inspired people and the way that you talked to pretty much anyone really influenced the way I talk to people in GT now. I now just talk to anyone that says "Hey" no matter who they are and find similar interests to talk about which is something I learnt from you.

Recently when I've logged on i've seen you sell SBs for a high price just because you are well known. This kind of saddened me that such a huge role model to me who was a role model for me because of our humble you were kind of lost that and used fame in a way that I thought you never would. However, I'm sure you had your reasons, things aren't always as meets the eyes (Just like how I thought selling wands was wrong until I was told the bigger picture). And even if you did do it for personal gain, I still have learnt so much from you from your old self so I think that easily outweighs this minor issue.

Even though you're leaving, you've influenced the game in so many ways to not just me and you have always been the growtopian that I think of when I hear about the community of growtopia. A guy that has helped me when I was a noob and also when I was more experienced and helped me shape the growtopian I am today.

:]

Comment

Noooo!

Your the only mod here in the Philippines

You don't have to giveaway all your hardwork. You should keep it, it's yours anyways.

=Read my Forum Fanfics!=
                            {Forum Fanfic: Reality Shift} CHAPTER 14 IS OUT!
                            {Dangan Ronpa: Rtsoft Forums} CHAPTER 9 IS OUT!

#WeNeedMoreFanfics

Comment

What's the world name? I wanna follow this giveaway lol!
                              IGN : VVJr
                              Main world: I don't have a main world
                              I hate hackers and scammers so much!
                              Goals:
                              1.Have 10 Diamond Locks (5/10)
                              2.Have a Nightmare Devil Wings (None)
                              3.Own a famous world (None)
                              4.Become a moderator (None but I hope I'll be one of them)
                              5.Talking to a moderator (Done, thanks to @Jenuine)
                              6.Own 3 of the Legendary Items (LegendBot-009,Legendary Wings,and Legendary Title)
                              7.Own a Violet Protodrake (I need Second Birthday achievement)

Comment

Personally I don't think you should just give away all your items to one random person. You should give them to your good friends and maybe some random beginners. Anyway good luck on what the future holds.

Comment

Working...
                                X