No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aight I'll add this stuff tomorrow afternoon. And if you guys put down a social media....include your account...
    catch me around on discord or instagram

Comment

In game name: VEGAEA

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Well, I suppose you can place a piece of grass in the donation box(es) in IW4LK3R or QUICKEXP. I am often online on the forums, though, so private messaging would be preferred.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Same as before, IW4LK3R or QUICKEXP.

Are you active?: For sure I am.

Interests in the game?: My current project is building a world made of tangrams and paint. I'm also interested in starting sewing.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
      • Sorcerer stones / seeds
      • Perhaps some silkworms?

Or a surprise!
      Last edited by Vege; 12-09-2016, 08:29 AM.
      Discord: RocketRace#0798.
      Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
      Check out QUICKEXP.

Comment

In game name: Viju
        A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram -- @viju_gt
        World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BOXFARM
        Are you active?: Yes
        Interests in the game?: Farming, hanging out with friends.
        What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): World Locks, Ice dragon, 200 cardboard boxes or surprise me. Any of those!
        Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
        Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
        Discord Tag: Viju#7557
        IG: @viju_gt

Comment

In game name: JISAM
          A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Im in TK's discord server, my name is JIsam.
          World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Jisam
          Are you active?: Yea, I play mostly every day
          Interests in the game?: Fishing, surgery, sewing
          What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
          Maybe some silkworms or some surgery tools? I don't really care, surprise me!
          IGN: Jisam
          Discord: Jisam#9391
          Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

In game name: DUKEPLANTER
            A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): IN GAME aslo can you private msg me taht would work
            World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): vampflower
            Are you active?:yes
            Interests in the game?: i really like ghost hunting and fashions shows are always fun
            What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Ghost jars,ufo,carrotsword,mid pacific owl, wls, turtle hat. basically any awesome item
            WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS

Please message me if you know why my computer is so cold.
            Originally posted by DragonStorm
            You cannot change your gender. That's natural law.

Comment

Yay! My favorite event from you!

In game name: Bungbi
              A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Yaknow my insta
              World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BUNGBICHRISTMAS
              Are you active?: Yes
              Interests in the game?: Pretty Things, new update stuff, dance parties
              What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Hmmm Spiritual Resonator? Anything is good, whatever you can afford to give me, but pls no dirt.

Would you like to get it implemented in game? Support by clicking and leaving some supportive comments! Thanks~

** IGN: Bungbi - Instagram: Bungbi_GT - Hobby: Fashion Show and Farming - Level: 89 **

Comment

In game name: StarLilly
                A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):Email
                World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): GWBIGROUP
                Are you active?: Pretty much
                Interests in the game?: Community aspects, projects, world building, idea generating
                What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I'd like to have either a nice chat with someone higher up in the community or to have a small world with one of my ideas As for physical items, I'd like some surgery tools.
                Last edited by StarLilly; 11-18-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Count me in!

In game name: Deadpulse
                  A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord
                  World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): DPHARVEST
                  Are you active?: Of course.
                  Interests in the game?: Building, Pet Battles, Farming
                  What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Paint Buckets(Charcoal) or Paintbrush orSnowy Weather Machine
                  Kato Megumi <3

Made by myself

Comment

In game name:POGO
                    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):Discord
                    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):BMW700
                    Are you active?:Yee
                    Interests in the game?:Social stuffs
                    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):Dragon Hand/Anime hair.And if you can,I want some blue and black dyes.But..if this is unaffordable to you...Just give me a Tiny Appaloosa
                    Welcome to my kind of empty signature.Yes its empty cuz y not.
                    Cuz,I wanna keep it short and short.

Nothing to say here unless you wanna know my IGN which is Pogo and I just told you so don't ask

Also maybe I'll tell ya smth.The Earth is made of,Bread.Why so?You see,We Could,Make Bread,ON EARTH.But wait doesn't that mean the Earth is basically made of everything?But wait a minute..b.r.e.a.d=5 letters,e.a.r.t.h=5 letters.

5=5
                    Bread=Earth
                    Earth is made of Bread!?

OkDat'sAllKthxBai

Comment

In game name: joni2
                      A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): growtopia, im very much online just msg me if not online, go farmnr, there is mailbox i check it every day.
                      World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):GhostWorldE
                      Are you active?:Yes, i sure am
                      Interests in the game?: building worlds, trying to reach new record of wls
                      What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): world locks will always do but of course you can give me somethign else too, it's your choice.

I think i don't have 250 posts yet since i joined recently just months ago, i am here everyday, but please pick me to this too.

... i just was reading what ppl want, they want stuff like angel wings or worth 20wls over and if cant afford then like 10wls... what is this?? I can't afford those, im poor currently i can give just somthng like couple wls at max..
                      Last edited by Joni2; 11-18-2016, 07:33 AM. Reason: bottom part.
                      . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

game name: PartySmoke.
                        A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord
                        World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): PartySmoke, the world.
                        Are you active?: Yes.
                        Interests in the game?: I like hanging out with friends and that's pretty much it.
                        What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Surprise me.

Meme me up, Scotty!
                        You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.

Comment

In game name:Golddash
                          A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Ingame
                          World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):AJ
                          Are you active?:Yes
                          Interests in the game?:surgery
                          What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):A zombie or punch jammer
                          Last edited by golddash; 12-14-2016, 03:35 AM.
                          IGN : Golddash

Comment

i don't have 250 posts on this account yet, and I haven't been active but I will be pls accept me

In game name: Zyfens
                            A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram: zyfens
                            World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ZYFPO
                            Are you active?: I play atleast 1 hour per day
                            Interests in the game?: Pet battles, hanging with friends
                            What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Any color of crystal wings, a farm world,

Comment

In game name: CaramelWhipz
                              A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): In-game.
                              World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): MAGICSHADOWS
                              Are you active?: Less active on weekdays, like just an hour or so. More active on weekends.
                              Interests in the game?: Farming and simply having fun.
                              What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Geiger Counter or Blue Crystal Wings. If not possible, then probably at least 1 tackle box.
                              i NEeD tO StOP mUrDERiNG tHrEAds
                              IGN: Amplifiers
                              A World: MAGICSHADOWS
                              VIP Password: peppersteak
                              Discord: FauxUnknown#0370
                              #AIRANCIENT

Comment

In game name: Cherizer

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): You know me ingame, I'm online there everyday

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): You can choose besides CHERIZER or SHMEAT

Are you active?: Of course

Interests in the game?: World building, Fishing, Surgery

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I don't really care. Anything is good for me
                                Last edited by LittleLv; 11-18-2016, 03:28 PM.
                                Ign: Cherizer

Originally posted by Seth
                                Drink Up!
                                Originally posted by Lionex01
                                The best investiment right now would be English lessons.

Comment

Working...
                                X