GROWTOPIAN OLYMPIC GAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROWTOPIAN OLYMPIC GAMES

Welcome to the official thread of the unofficial Growtopia Olympic Games! These games will have contestants compete in multiple challenges, such as parkour, world building, and many more extreme competitions! To enter, fill out the forum below.

You will be given bronze, silver, and gold "trophies" and the top 3 players will get to move to the next challenge for a chance to win the ULTIMATE PRIZE!!!
    IGN:
    Why you deserve to be in such a big event:
    What do you want to be? (Judge, viewer, contestant)
    What time can you get on every day? (Gt time)

You will be notified via pm when the games are about to start, if you aren't there within 30 minutes, you will be disqualified!

Oh yeah, to join, also put this in your signature to get more people for the games, to make your win even more of an achievement The winner of the grand finale will win the ultimate prize, and of course, some lovely bragging rights

Click image for larger version

Name:	phpPEyePgPM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	6695272

IGN: BryantHiggs
    Why you deserve to be in such a big event: I have been practicing my whole life to become the fastest, strongest, and agile growtopian there is, and I'd like to put it to use.
    What do you want to be? (Judge, viewer, contestant) CONTESTANT
    What time can you get on every day? (Gt time) 18:00-1:00
    IGN: DrHiggs

Main World: DRHIGGS
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5_...j-70k-T7dlhIwA

Goals: Win WotD INCOMPLETE
    Obtain Focused eyes INCOMPLETE
    Get 500 Subscribers INCOMPLETE

Comment

IGN:StarLilly
      Why you deserve to be in such a big event:I deserve to be in such a big event because I want to encourage my fellow community members to get involved and strive for excellence in various aspects of the game.
      What do you want to be? (Judge, viewer, contestant): Judge
      What time can you get on every day? (Gt time): I don't exactly know, and it will vary from day to day, especially when schools comes around starting September 6th. If it helps, my time zone is EST and I will mainly play on weekends.
      Last edited by StarLilly; 09-01-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Bring up my post

Comment

ign: littlefella
          why me desurve 2 bee in dis event: cuz me cool and get to be on everything
          I will be a judge and a contestant
          20:00-24:00 gt time
          Last edited by LittleFella; 09-01-2017, 04:36 AM.
          "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

Discord: LittleFella#2310

Comment

Ign: Noodle905
            Why you deserve to be in this competition: I have 3k hours and over 1k days in growtopia, I know enough about it to do this
            C O N T E S T A N T
            I can be on at pretty much any time 10:00gt time to 23:00gt time

Also can you tell us what these prizes are that way we know?
            IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
            Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

Nobody has entered yet, you need to put that thing in your signature!

The prizes will at least be 25 wls by me, and 200 ghost jars (going on 75 wls worth) by chankit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarso View Post
                Welcome to the official thread of the unofficial Growtopia Olympic Games! These games will have contestants compete in multiple challenges, such as parkour, world building, and many more extreme competitions! To enter, fill out the forum below.

You will be given bronze, silver, and gold "trophies" and the top 3 players will get to move to the next challenge for a chance to win the ULTIMATE PRIZE!!!
                IGN:

You will be notified via pm when the games are about to start, if you aren't there within 30 minutes, you will be disqualified!

Oh yeah, to join, also put this in your signature to get more people for the games, to make your win even more of an achievement The winner of the grand finale will win the ultimate prize, and of course, some lovely bragging rights

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173059[/ATTACH]
                Ign;- spinshow
                why i deserve to be in such big event: idk why but i like to go in competitions
                what i want to be: Contestant
                What time i get on every day: i usually get at 6:00 or 7:00 am according to gt time
                Best friends never scams

Comment

IGN:

Why I deserve to be in a big event: I am not in it I am just a viewer.
                  I want to be a viewer
                  Do I have to view it every day? I can usually get on at 6:30 to 7:00 Growtopia time.
                  Question: Do I pay to watch? Of course, I am happy to support the games as long as I don't pay more than 2 world locks for an event.
                  Wooki5Ishere!!
                  sigpic
                  Growtopia goals
                  1. Own a massive vend world
                  2. Use the locks to make an awesome multi- world adventure world series
                  3. Win WOTD

Comment

seems cool but for sure i cant join cause of school :[
                    sadlyf it is

- - - Updated - - -

seems cool but for sure i cant join cause of school :[
                    sadlyf it is

IGN: Fruitato
                    World: FRUITATO, GEIGERPLANK
                    Level: 72

Here's a random video!

Comment

Wooki5ishere is currently the only participant, remember to put the thing in your signature!

Comment

So technically I win?
                        Wooki5Ishere!!
                        sigpic
                        Growtopia goals
                        1. Own a massive vend world
                        2. Use the locks to make an awesome multi- world adventure world series
                        3. Win WOTD

Comment

IGN:

IGN: DrRoxy
                          Why you deserve to be in such a big event: Idk, bored
                          What do you want to be? (Judge, viewer, contestant): Contestant (I'm ready to be last place)
                          What time can you get on every day? (Gt time): Random
                          Ign: DrRoxy

Really inactive so I apologise if I take a long time to reply you.

Originally posted by Solorien

My plan is coming together perfectly. Mwahahaha!
                          :ninja:
                          :nuke:
                          :whistling:
                          Quote came from 2015 Scariest mod award.

Comment

IGN:TrashJunk
                            Why you deserve to be in such a big event:WHY NOT? Huh?
                            What do you want to be? (Judge, viewer, contestant)I wanna be the JUDGE
                            What time can you get on every day? (Gt time) ANYTIME HOMIE,Anytime.
                            Hello, My name is TrashJunk

Wotd Count:3

(*Check this Thread out!*)

Comment

IGN: FarrasFars
                              Why you deserve to be in such a big event: Just want to see it :v
                              What do you want to be? (Judge, viewer, contestant): viewer
                              What time can you get on every day? (Gt time):
                              04.30 - 6.30 (weekday)
                              20.00 - 6.00 (weekend)
                              IGN : FarrasFars
                              Timezone : UTC+7

Cool Song from Astronaut Chris Hadfield

Comment

Working...
                              X