Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2017

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just another reminder, if you haven't received a gift yet please post in the following thread:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...et-GRINCH-2017
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

    Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!
    Join Secret Santa 2019!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pengu5678 View Post
      In game name: Very Secret
      A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Roblox

      World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BUYTURTLE
      Are you active?: Yee
      Interests in the game?: Getting Lots And Lots Of World Locks
      What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): At Least A DL
      Next time, read before posting. It seems like you often post without reading. Btw, this event ended long ago, comeback next year with a decent amount of post.

      Also, please read the forum rules and don'
      t call everyone "Forum noob"
      IGN:Zhaode
      Met Santa Seth @ Dec 2015
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pengu5678 View Post
        In game name: Very Secret
        A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Roblox

        World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BUYTURTLE
        Are you active?: Yee
        Interests in the game?: Getting Lots And Lots Of World Locks
        What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): At Least A DL
        Trust me, don't call forumers as noobs. I'm much richer than you, even with 3 BUYTURTLE combined.
        I crave for attention so don't give me any

        goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dozzy69 View Post
          Rich in selfishness

          AT LEAST BE GRATEFUL YOU GOT WLS
          like.....
          thats just example..

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
          Trust me, don't call forumers as noobs. I'm much richer than you, even with 3 BUYTURTLE combined.
          calm down sir
          Level : 102/125
          Avatar made by A10a in here

          Cheap SSP seed at SCNVEND



          Some Quotes I love

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Qmbeck View Post
            calm down sir
            not angry boi


            also haven't got any gifts. I wonder who my Santa is. I want aimster like last year,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
            I crave for attention so don't give me any

            goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
              not angry boi


              also haven't got any gifts. I wonder who my Santa is. I want aimster like last year,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
              have you checked your donation box?
              cause its already have a gift inside
              Level : 102/125
              Avatar made by A10a in here

              Cheap SSP seed at SCNVEND



              Some Quotes I love

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Qmbeck View Post
                have you checked your donation box?
                cause its already have a gift inside
                I check them every hour. Those gifts are my hairs and a wl from bluedwarf's old event.
                I crave for attention so don't give me any

                goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
                  I check them every hour. Those gifts are my hairs and a wl from bluedwarf's old event.
                  check it again la....
                  Level : 102/125
                  Avatar made by A10a in here

                  Cheap SSP seed at SCNVEND



                  Some Quotes I love

                  Comment


                  • Im sorry if this is late but special thanks to MADAMEZ for the gifts! OMG I LOVE THEM
                    IGN: Syraoran
                    Level: 52
                    Worlds Owned: Shopfestz // Hassurit




                    PROVIDING BREAKING SERVICES! PM ME OR REPLY UNDER THIS THREAD!


                    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/showthread.php?471486-Providing-Services!






                    Comment


                    • Dear secret santa, i wonder why i did not recieve my gift
                      Instagram: Fictioner_Gaming
                      Youtube: Fictioner Gaming

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LEAFBOARD View Post
                        thanks to darkaction for the nado and wl
                        you're welcome

                        Thank you Tawag for your gift!
                        IGN: darkaction

                        Level: 46

                        Goals:


                        Check Out My Channel:

                        My pokemons:


                        Comment


                        • Dear Secret Santa,

                          Where are you?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X