Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 DL Puzzle Event

Greetings, everyone.

I will be hosting a event on Saturday 3:00 AM in GT time. Yes, the big prize will be 10 DLS. Yes, there will be puzzles, cryptography and parkour.

The world name will be announced on forums and in discord about 30 minutes prior to the event. If you don't know what to expect with my style of hunts, I have created a tutorial/guide to most methods of cryptography used in the puzzle. You are able to access this guide as soon as I provide the world name.

The world name is CRIMSONHERRING. GO!

See you there.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. I'll add some extra things to the prize if this post gets over, say... 34 replies.

And if you like puzzles like these, join this wholesome Discord server with other riddle enthusiasts: https://discord.gg/HwMRypw
    Last edited by dancanban; 08-25-2018, 07:13 AM.
    oh hello

Last time someone did this it was supposed to take a few days, but was solved in just a few hours

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

Originally posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
      Last time someone did this it was supposed to take a few days, but was solved in just a few hours
      I'm not going to say anything about the difficulty, but I know for a fact that it is impossible to solve this really quickly, since this puzzle requires more than just intellectual solving. There's an aspect that will force you to do the work necessary in order to get anything done.

The prize amount isn't an indication of how difficult it'll be, but only to attract more people.
      oh hello

Comment

Originally posted by dancanban View Post
        I'm not going to say anything about the difficulty, but I know for a fact that it is impossible to solve this really quickly, since this puzzle requires more than just intellectual solving. There's an aspect that will force you to do the work necessary in order to get anything done.

The prize amount isn't an indication of how difficult it'll be, but only to attract more people.
        Well that's what the last guy said, then like 10 people teamed up on discord and solved it in just a few hours, not in a few days.

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

Well that's what the last guy said, then like 10 people teamed up on discord and solved it in just a few hours, not in a few days.
          i despise your attitude towards puzzlehunts. just because you cant win them doesnt mean you can tell other people what to do. the hunt you mentioned, DECRYPT, wouldve lasted much longer but they were forced to remove some puzzles because they ****ed up. knowing dan's hunts, this will probably take months lol and people will end up losing interest (jk dan ur hunts not that gay)
          /dab

Comment

Good for them then. Hopefully it just doesn't go by too quickly, otherwise a lot of people will be disappointed, me included.
            oh hello

Comment

Originally posted by mrSwagXDD View Post
              i despise your attitude towards puzzlehunts. just because you cant win them doesnt mean you can tell other people what to do. the hunt you mentioned, DECRYPT, wouldve lasted much longer but they were forced to remove some puzzles because they ****ed up. knowing dan's hunts, this will probably take months lol and people will end up losing interest (jk dan ur hunts not that gay)
              If you'd read my comments on the last hunt then you'd know that I've never taken part in these as they're a huge waste of time, I will never join in on these stupid hunts.

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

is it going to be long as in multiple worlds
                IGN:Gwenlife

GOALS:
                -Max Level [75/125]
                -200 Dls [50/200]
                -Buy+World[X]
                -All ring[6/?]

FREE CHAND BFG IN GWENBFG

Comment

If you'd read my comments on the last hunt then you'd know that I've never taken part in these as they're a huge waste of time, I will never join in on these stupid hunts.
                  of course. ive read them and ive already chatted with you on the topic in-game, but you dont know it. give me one good reason why you classify them as stupid. just one. ill give you a few on why they aren't.

1. they teach you a lot
                  2. you get to meet new comrades
                  3. its free real estate (not really you have to invest time)
                  4. ???
                  5. profit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Eric Lam View Post
                  is it going to be long as in multiple worlds
                  probably yes.
                  dont expect it to be just on gt tho, cuz it wont be and youll probably need a pc to solve it
                  /dab

Comment

of course. ive read them and ive already chatted with you on the topic in-game, but you dont know it. give me one good reason why you classify them as stupid. just one. ill give you a few on why they aren't.

1. they teach you a lot
                    2. you get to meet new comrades
                    3. its free real estate (not really you have to invest time)
                    4. ???
                    5. profit
                    I don't ever remember meeting someone from the forums in-game, I always ignore requests like that. Oh and I'm too lazy to write out why I dislike hunts, if you want the answer then go dig up the last thread

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

I don't ever remember meeting someone from the forums in-game, I always ignore requests like that. Oh and I'm too lazy to write out why I dislike hunts, if you want the answer then go dig up the last thread
                      my name isnt the same in-game. but whatever those reasons were pretty pathetic. you said that they make them "near impossible", which isnt true and that hunt contradicted your statement quite well. next argument you had was that you just simply disliked all giveaway games. thats fair enough, but i consider it ignorant when you dont even try. also lets continue this discussion (if you want to) on discord so as to not derail this thread. sx86#8791
                      /dab

Comment

my name isnt the same in-game. but whatever those reasons were pretty pathetic. you said that they make them "near impossible", which isnt true and that hunt contradicted your statement quite well. next argument you had was that you just simply disliked all giveaway games. thats fair enough, but i consider it ignorant when you dont even try. also lets continue this discussion (if you want to) on discord so as to not derail this thread. sx86#8791
                        Hmm, ok. Click image for larger version

Name:	ForsenE.png
Views:	12
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	6573571

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

despacito join the server or there will :b: consequences its a family friendly server with minecraft & fornicate channel and we have the most active community of over 5 people

oh also est im still waiting
                          /dab

Comment

despacito join the server or there will :b: consequences its a family friendly server with minecraft & fornicate channel and we have the most active community of over 5 people

oh also est im still waiting
                            Hmm, let's say I give up? Ok? Ok Click image for larger version

Name:	greekGASM.png
Views:	16
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	6573573

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

henck yes i love adrenaline whenever i do this gya stuff
                              i NEeD tO StOP mUrDERiNG tHrEAds
                              IGN: Amplifiers
                              A World: MAGICSHADOWS
                              VIP Password: peppersteak
                              Discord: FauxUnknown#0370
                              #AIRANCIENT

Comment

Working...
                              X