Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret GRINCH 2018

The time has come!

If you received NOTHING from your Secret Santa, please send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to the SecretGrinch. I will poke each of your Santas to see if they are alive, and if they have perished in the Growch Wars of 2018 then I will dispatch a gift from the Emergency Gift Fund.

___Awesome Clicky Link To Message____
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...newpm&u=372587

Please don't try to call out your Santa publicly here. Allow the SecretGrinch to sort it all out via PM.
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!

Time for people to catch these greedy Grinches! I got gifts from sLoth.
    MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
    I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Bring on the messages. My box should be open now

Comment

oops, sent multiple messages because i didnt know if they were sent, lol

Comment

Wow. Here we go again. Poking people huh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ChickyBros View Post
          Time for people to catch these greedy Grinches! I got gifts from sLoth.
          What you get?
          Originally posted by Yasuo
          *Hasagi*
          Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
          *Soryegadon*

Comment

I hope it'll be sorted out soon...
            At this point I'm doubting myself if I actually got the gift from my display box without noticing.

But I have no letters or messages :/
            Gone with the wind, faded from records

sigpic

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

Comment

Why do people do this? I'm yet to receive my gift from my SS but they probably received their gift. Are people really that greedy? Is that what this game has become? Just a mega greed fest with a decent sized group of people trying to make GT a better place while it the rest just scam hack and use other cheats? Cmon guys I thought we were better than that.
              Knowledge is power
              Manners Maketh Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
                Why do people do this? I'm yet to receive my gift from my SS but they probably received their gift. Are people really that greedy? Is that what this game has become? Just a mega greed fest with a decent sized group of people trying to make GT a better place while it the rest just scam hack and use other cheats? Cmon guys I thought we were better than that.
                sometimes it could be due to inactivity. Holidays without WiFi, losing interest in the game, passing of a loved one.
                All these may contribute to not playing the game

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lucklife View Post
                  sometimes it could be due to inactivity. Holidays without WiFi, losing interest in the game, passing of a loved one.
                  All these may contribute to not playing the game
                  I see what your saying, but why would you suddenly lose interest in the game especially when you knew you signed up for some community thing like this. The only one I could fully understand is the passing of a loved one, but I'm 100% sure people don't go on 3 week vacations without WiFi. Could've given it in advance.
                  Knowledge is power
                  Manners Maketh Man

Comment

im pretty sure you dont suddenly go on a vacation without knowing about it

Comment

Originally posted by lucklife View Post
                      I hope it'll be sorted out soon...
                      At this point I'm doubting myself if I actually got the gift from my display box without noticing.

But I have no letters or messages :/
                      But how would you know your santa if he/she dropped items in a display box?
                      ~Chemmie
                      Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

Originally posted by Chem View Post
                        The display box has something in it of course : p
                        Plus there's a mailbox next to it, and it's customary to drop a message to your receiver on forums, or post something.

Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
                        Well, we will never know their true reason. Enough said, let's just enjoy new year coming up

sigpic

Comment

Any news on this? I don’t really care for the gift that much, just wanna know who my secret santa was.
                          IGN: ILimeGreen

I LOVE AMANDA SO MUCHHH THANK YOU BABY you make me so so happy

Comment

Santa names will not be revealed unless I can confirm that they did give a gift.

I don't want anyone being hassled for it, even if they might deserve it.

I will note, the goal here now is to get a gift to everyone by New Year's Day. Whether it be by nudging your Santas enough to get them moving, or by dispatching from the Emergency Gift Fund. So please be patient and give the slower Santas some extra time
                            Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!

Comment

Hi BlueDwarf, can you help me to confirm if my message to SecretGrinch was sent? My sentbox is empty apparently...
                              Knowledge is power
                              Manners Maketh Man

Comment

Working...
                              X