Clear All

• Dhanas
    replied
    DAMNN BOEEYYYYY

Leave a comment:

• Caine
    replied
    Originally posted by Stupido View Post
    I'd waste it in something new and cool, later realizing that it's useless and leave it in a storage to rot.

World: AOI25
    Originally posted by itsAry View Post
    With 200 world locks I could give some to amazing friends, buy some items I've been willing to get for a long time, spend some of it for a mass project, help out my guild a bit, etc. Hope I win!

World: ARYII

Good luck everyone!
    Originally posted by Dashersquad View Post
    If i had 200 world locks, i would buy farmables and help out my friend who is doing a road to 1DL

Probably a 1/20 chance i will win tho

World : NSCP

You guys do know its over. Right?

Leave a comment:

• Stupido
    replied
    I'd waste it in something new and cool, later realizing that it's useless and leave it in a storage to rot.

World: AOI25

Leave a comment:

• itsAry
    replied
    With 200 world locks I could give some to amazing friends, buy some items I've been willing to get for a long time, spend some of it for a mass project, help out my guild a bit, etc. Hope I win!

World: ARYII

Good luck everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Dashersquad
    replied
    If i had 200 world locks, i would buy farmables and help out my friend who is doing a road to 1DL

Probably a 1/20 chance i will win tho

World : NSCP

Leave a comment:

• BeAWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
    me would donate to ungrateful noobs (no)

ok so i would probably wait for the next update to invest them in finding new items, or building wotd attempts for pure enjoyment, or even just waste them all on surgery because its fun
    Its over mate

Leave a comment:

• ItsKyan
    replied
    me would donate to ungrateful noobs (no)

ok so i would probably wait for the next update to invest them in finding new items, or building wotd attempts for pure enjoyment, or even just waste them all on surgery because its fun

Leave a comment:

• rrix
    replied
    Originally posted by GoogleSTART View Post
    Can i got dls for 1 hour just help me to do it donate me if u can on world HPLF

-GoogleSTART
    mate what?

Leave a comment:

• Kranken
    replied
    Originally posted by TimmyN28 View Post
    With the 200wl I can give 100 to my brother because he was scammed all his items and the rest I can use to get farmables to start earning more gems. I can also buy some new clothes

Worldname: AlmightyDoom
    you win

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSTART
    replied
    Can i got dls for 1 hour just help me to do it donate me if u can on world HPLF

-GoogleSTART

Leave a comment:

• Wite
    replied
    I'd prolly use those wls to buy more peppers, cuz I need to xp grind.

Leave a comment:

• TheEBBGaming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kranken View Post
    write below what you would do with 200 world locks and i will choose a winner in one week.

(please include a place I can drop off the wls at or if you lack such a place, do mention that aswell)
    For a Growtopian like me who still haven't gotten 2 dls, I'd try to focus on making more profit before spending anything on cosmetics and some otherwise risky profit methods.

What would I do?

-Use 50-60 wls on a reliable means of earning profit such as the classic farming-bushes-to-get-hedges-to-sell method.
    -Use half of the remaining wls to buy farms that are enough to hold at least 10k pepper seeds and buy pepper seeds/blocks to make profit with balance cakes and songpyeons in Harvestfest.

With those plans, I can make up to 9 or 10 dls or even more!
    So gimme those dls.

World: ENDFIGHTERS

Leave a comment:

• Deno855
    replied
    Farmables and my storage back also 1dl back too you for the little loan

Leave a comment:

• Synertex
    replied
    With 200 world locks, I would buy myself a dragoscarf and return the one I am currently borrowing right now. The rest will probably be spent on investing into some event items.

World: AMSM

my reason sounds so greedy lol

Leave a comment:

• abrakegabra
    replied
    I would use it to buy 8000 more small locks for BFGs

World: FeelSexy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X