Giving away a few dls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away a few dls

Following my 10 dls riddle giveaway, I have made a parkour in CODEBREAK, I have like 5 dls worth of valuables to give away. I will be constantly updating the prizes in the challenge timer. If it takes time for someone to win I will increase the prizes value, I will also be periodically updating the parkour, enjoy and goodluck!

Edit: Theres also a active riddle with a prize of 25 wls for those who prefer brainular activities as opposed to parkour
    Acount Made March 3 2013

"brainular"
    K thx bai

Originally posted by OneJing
    How to delete this post, sorry wrong lol
    IGN:THEONETORULE

Originally posted by AxelDragon
    This doesn't make sence.

ONE CANNOT BE BRAVE WHO HAS NO FEAR

Comment

wowowoow pro v epic
      Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Could you mute the sound blocks? They cause immense frame drops, making it impossible to do.

Comment

Rip to fun sounds but yeah i can, and its not impossible because 2 people have won so far
          Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

dude the parkour is insane do u have to put spikes when you jump over. plus the start is stupid no one can complete the parkour challenge no way

Comment

lol the first riddle is too hard

“tq lk qm ds cw gv”
              ign: Noobified
              Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
              Discord: Noobified#7916

Hello!

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

First, I'm an extremely good parkourist, I've even won the wolf daily challenge. I spent around an HOUR in your parkour and didn't manage to do it-- well, I did the last wiggle TWICE but ran into the spike right after, nonetheless the difficulty is just... diabolic. You should put a checkpoint at the top of the tower, otherwise no one will beat it, I can guarantee you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ego View Post
                  First, I'm an extremely good parkourist, I've even won the wolf daily challenge. I spent around an HOUR in your parkour and didn't manage to do it-- well, I did the last wiggle TWICE but ran into the spike right after, nonetheless the difficulty is just... diabolic. You should put a checkpoint at the top of the tower, otherwise no one will beat it, I can guarantee you.
                  ya, make the first thing easier as well if you havent already
                  ign: Noobified
                  Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                  Discord: Noobified#7916

Hello!

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

Originally posted by 2ego View Post
                    false, you just needed some spike juice.

don't give me that "oh oh b-but butt it costs growtokens, it's expensive." im pretty sure a few tokens is an excellent exchange for a few dls.

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                      false, you just needed some spike juice.

don't give me that "oh oh b-but butt it costs growtokens, it's expensive." im pretty sure a few tokens is an excellent exchange for a few dls.
                      Spike juice gives you hax for 5 secs only, also i agree with 2ego.. it is impossible, after spending hours completing, how can we be sure it isn't a 'scam'

Comment

like i’ve said 2 people have already beaten it, you dont need to believe me but by simply looking at it it’s pretty obvious it’s possible. I will admit, the difficulty is very high however, it is entirely possible.
                        Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Working...
                        X