Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by xolotyl View Post
    In game Name:xolotyl
    World for gift drop off:XOLOTYL
    Alternate Contact: Discord(xolotyl#2579)
    Interests In Game:spamming surgery and making bridle designs.
    Wishlist: Dark fairy pendant,sniper rifle,or apocalypse scythe(one of these,prefer 1st tbh lol)

    Have a happy end of the year,I’ll be here preparing for my damned SPM.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-21-15-49-09-721_com.rtsoft.growtopia.png
Views:	1
Size:	384.6 KB
ID:	6594240
    Hope u enjoy Ur gift
    Originally posted by Nekorei
    Hahahah I will neither deny nor confirm but now I believe that Growtopia Community have the best detectives around hahaha
    IGN: MKH1304

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EnchantedYoshi
      In game Name: EYoshy
      World for gift dropoff: EnchantedYoshi
      Alternate Contact: Yoshi#1910
      Interests In Game: Building/Fishing/Puzzles/Contests/Friends
      Wishlist: Epoch machine, Will of the wild, Goldrod or a surprise
      Thanks for the purple scimitar uwu

      Discord:CoolZ#8735


      "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

      Comment


      • Click image for larger version

Name:	2c2bf3cd07b90e6b2785f79b3062c133.png
Views:	1
Size:	329.9 KB
ID:	6594243

        Merry Christmas!
        Skype and chill

        Comment


        • oh well i got grinched
          IGN: MadMewMew



          Discord: Gey phemus#6243
          IG: madmewmew_gt

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
            oh well i got grinched
            Same here m8
            Originally posted by Nekorei
            Hahahah I will neither deny nor confirm but now I believe that Growtopia Community have the best detectives around hahaha
            IGN: MKH1304

            Comment


            • It's early morning or night still in some countries so how u know?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                same lol i got a messy hair too from rimUWU
                I give Messy brown hair to some participant oh yes i got startopia item? From queenchloe and blanket cape from lagphobia
                IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                Try out mynvm

                good song

                https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                  It's early morning or night still in some countries so how u know?
                  Thats why i waited till 0:00 gt time to say i didnt got my gift
                  IGN: MadMewMew



                  Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                  IG: madmewmew_gt

                  Comment


                  • Don't give up hope yet, Technically there is still 19 hours left of the 21st.
                    Besides, some people might just be late for some personal reason.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BlueDwarf View Post
                      The Holidays are NOT about receiving, they are about giving!
                      Don't be a Greedy Grinch and expect to rake in the presents when giving none in return!
                      Ok ...
                      IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                      Try out mynvm

                      good song

                      https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                        I give Messy brown hair to some participant oh yes i got startopia item? From queenchloe and blanket cape from lagphobia
                        Not startopia. You got poop, it's cooking stuff lmao

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
                        Thats why i waited till 0:00 gt time to say i didnt got my gift
                        ÖÖ what? isn't it now 21th dec and gt time 5am? Or have i always lived in wrong gt date oof? So there is still hours and hours left to complete santa task.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

                          ÖÖ what? isn't it now 21th dec and gt time 5am? Or have i always lived in wrong gt date oof? So there is still hours and hours left to complete santa task.
                          yes u are correct, that dude probably saw it as 20 dec
                          sigpic


                          Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                          INK

                          Comment


                          • My "victim" was Stardust1998 and i posted my santa vid in ig. Here is link:
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VMYJ-A..._web_copy_link

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                              yes u are correct, that dude probably saw it as 20 dec
                              lel i thoguht its 21 cause its 21 here
                              IGN: MadMewMew



                              Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                              IG: madmewmew_gt

                              Comment


                              • Yes it is 21th in here too so gt 21th ends hours after my country's 21th day ends.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X