• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In game Name:mesprit123
    World for gift dropofffarm3q
    Alternate Contact: forums
    Interests In Game: afking
    Wishlist: thingamabob if possible if not just surprise me with what you can get with your budget 😊
    #MESPRIT123

Comment

• Originally posted by Aproperisme View Post
      In game Name:mesprit123
      World for gift dropofffarm3q
      Wishlist: thingamabob if possible if not just surprise me with what you can get with your budget 😊
      U joking. ?
      “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
      — The Doctor
      “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
      ― Ross Lynch

Comment

• In game Name: EmperorBox
        World for gift dropoff: PACHUPS
        Alternate Contact: Discord; EmperorBox#1637
        Interests In Game: Building, playing spleef and parkour, and chatting with friends
        Wish-list: If you can afford one of these then I guess I want em to be given to me; Harvester of Sorrow, MK IV Robotic Wings, Magic Magnet, Seafoam Hair, Diamond Horns. Surprise me if you can't afford any of these. I don't really need any of these that much I just think they're cool so don't worry about your gift, I'm sure I'll like it.
        Last edited by Otep; 12-14-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• In game Name: icyturtle
          World for gift dropoff: beeturtle
          Alternate Contact: discord at yeetusdeletus#6754
          Interests In Game: sparkly things, rare things, super cute things (◕‿◕✿)
          Wishlist: im a collector, check out my collection at icyturtle and get me anything you think I'm missing. i have a preference towards leashes. alternatively if u want something more specific, im missing growmojis ill, grin, shamrock, heartarrow, grow. also just putting it out there but i like dragon turtles and riding turtles
          Last edited by IcyTurtle; 11-30-2019, 11:14 AM.
          sigpic
          Buying dirt block 5k/wl. Hmu.
          IGN: IcyTurtle

Comment

• Originally posted by Aproperisme View Post
            In game Name:mesprit123
            World for gift dropoff: pfarm3q
            To the secret santa of this guy, The world name was turned wrong due to forum emojis, it's fixed now. guy with this message pls edit
            Quit this game already
            I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
            Discord: Ash#4444
            Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

• I've added a small contest to boost advertising of this event before the signs up close.

It's 2 free world locks if you participate. Though more importantly, it also means more people will find out about Secret Santa and join, the more the merrier!
              Check it out HERE!
              Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!

Comment

• Time for my first secret santa!

In game Name: ItzEaglet
                World for gift dropoff: Eagdonate
                Alternate Contact: in siggy~
                Interests In Game: Getting wls, Socializing and having fun!
                Wishlist: Eagle Spirit, Pinata or Red Derg (please red derg)

Happy holidays!
                Last edited by Crunchyy; 12-16-2019, 08:19 AM.
                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

• In game Name: yoshi8u
                  World for gift dropoff: yoshi8u
                  Alternate Contact:
                  Discord: yoshi8u#7839
                  Instagram: @yoshi8u
                  Interests In Game: Balloon warz, surgery, building, parkour, hosting stuff, cows
                  Wishlist: Cow/s because they are the best item in the game, yoshi dirt gun thingy, or literally any other item
                  I’m a person who does stuff in growtopia.
                  Yea...
                  Well my ign is yoshi8u if you haven’t guessed....
                  This is getting weird, just subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on instagram, they are both just yoshi8u also.

Comment

• IGN: Tlaloc1

World: TLALOC1

Alternate contact: @tlaloc1s_domain on insta, @tlal0k on twitter, and tlaloc1#9117 on Discord (Though I'm less active on discord), though make sure you tell me that you are from the forums.

Interests in Game: collecting items, maxing out my level, helping out others in any way i can

Wish list: Any glitch or collectable item would be neat. Also, anything that could help me get more XP would be greatly appreciated. And if you can, chickens.

I participated in a secret santa event here on the forums like two or so years ago, so I'm gonna go ahead and enter in this one as well.
                    IGN: Tlaloc1
                    Level 97 / 125
                    1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                    Steam
                    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

• So glad I just saw this and didn't miss out on this annually fun event!

In game Name: AttisGT
                      World for gift dropoff: AttisBox
                      Alternate Contact: Instagram @attisgt
                      Interests In Game: Pet battling
                      Wishlist: A cool new pet for my pet battling squad would be nice, as long you give me with sincerity, I will accept any gift :3

Comment

• Secret Santa Hype!

First time doing the forums ss! I am a big forum lurker and wanted to participate!
                        IGN: Cranytorso
                        World for gift dropoff: Cranystream ( or msg me on discord/reddit if you want/have to give in person)
                        Discord(I will be more likely to respond on discord):crankytorso#4106
                        Reddit; u/cranytorso
                        Interests In Game:I race WOTD parkours with my sister daily and hope to make one of my own that makes it into wotd. Experimenting with new movement blocks in order to make cool jumps in my parkours is also fun for me!
                        Wishlist: I am more into this for the giving then the receiving. I enjoy creativity so If you want to make music or a parkour for me instead of an item by all means go ahead! I only like clothing items that give me an advantage in game, the only ones I am missing from my collection are , zephyr helm, dragoscarf/madhatter, Ice skates. I also like rare place-able blocks things like onyx blocks or any block for that matter that you almost never see placed in growtopia! If you like massing I always need more magic bacon wallpaper seeds lol

*blue is cheep items that are under a/a wl if you don't want to spend much
                        **I know I put a lot of things on my wishlist because I hate ppl who don't give any guidance. But if you have something else in mind feel free to surprise me!!!
                        Last edited by cranytorso; 12-07-2019, 01:56 AM. Reason: typo
                        Banned and Unbanned for The Carnival Ban Glitch. U Be Soft Please Fix

Comment

• In game Name: TheSamsoed
                          World for gift dropoff: samsroot
                          Alternate Contact: Discord (thesamsoed#3098)
                          Interests In Game: Search for profit idea (like linear programming or something), hangout w/ friend, greet people, etc.
                          Wishlist: Simon says surprise me

Edit: if you hard to decide, i wish item that rise over time just like candy cane bait or something.
                          Last edited by TheSamsoed; 12-16-2019, 10:37 PM.
                          IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
                          Net worth : 71dls
                          Target : 1/16 TM
                          4k/50k gtloomings seed
                          BGL in november ‏‏‎

OK

Comment

• In game Name: myLocation
                            World for gift dropoff: Mizzles
                            Alternate Contact: Discord, Instagram, etc : mylocationgt, mylocation #8770
                            Interests In Game: Yeah, i love building, farming, and also i enjoyed play GT ( anything Technological)
                            Wishlist:
                            Freeze wand, chaos cursed wand, winter radiance aura, sprite's robe or anything that you can afford -Surprise me!

TBH: i'm outdated gimme some stuff that worthy to keep, since i love good cool items! pls no blocks/consumeable!
                            Last edited by myLocation; 12-15-2019, 11:21 PM.
                            ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                            Youtube:mylocationgt
                            Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

• I'm joining in...

In game Name: JonVince
                              World for gift dropoff: JonVince
                              Alternate Contact: Instagram (@jonvince_gt)
                              Interests In Game: Building, Monthly Events, and hanging out with friends
                              Wishlist: Anything memorable to keep is nice as long as you are sincere from the heart. But a Monkey On Your Back would be nice.
                              :wave::hat:Hello there, enjoy your day.

Comment

• GrowId: kelekuloo
                                Dropoff world: myslfarm
                                Alternate contact: find me in this forums
                                Wishlist: Ancient Altar and DNA Extractor to finish off that public wrench world /fp
                                Interests: doing random thing
                                >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X