X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOPPIN CART WORLD

World name : MyTrolley
    GrowID: HB6
    Description: i have made a shopping cart pixel art and also golden trophy shopping cart pixel art and i designed the world with small parkour has a small story which people can have fun while doing it i put jammers and weather but i did not put music because ıt becomes annoying when it repeats itself so many times. I put item that i want to have in game (golden trophy) and i tried my best to make this world hope you liked it And i added some information about black friday and thanksgiving inside the shopping cart
    Attached Files

Comment

The shopping cart 2019, contest entry

Grow ID: BeerProfit
      World ID: ShoppingCart2019

Story: It's that time of the year! Black Friday, but you have no idea what to buy! You have to go on an adventure to make a list of everything you want before you start buying items! However! You must avoid scammers and thieves along the way, so be careful!

Some backstory: So while coming up with items, golden angel wings were the first item that came to mind. Most players dream about having a pair at least once and many consider it a milestone. The Geiger counter is an item that can pay itself off, and it's one of the earliest and easiest ways of getting profit for new players. Emerald lock is shiny like golden angel wings, but it also gives bonus gems while farming. As for the pets rock and slime, I think they're pets that people usually forget about, even though they are pretty cool. The atomic shadow scythe is one of the, if not THE coolest token item worth 200 growtokens, and we figured no one would be making any token item. The wolf (wolf taming glove) would serve as a good guardian for part of the story. And lastly the death ray we figured the pet rock would look funnier while holding it, since he looks inoffensive, and it'd be cool if he was ironically holding a death ray.

The world also features a VIP for winners, Punch and Zombie Jammers, Ghost Charm, Anti Gravity machine, Pineapple guardian, everything you would need. The world can be completed without wings or shoes since there is anti gravity.

I hope you guys enjoy the world. It took a lot of time, dedication, and planning, but it was a very fun experience.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shoppingcart2019 (1).png
Views:	3
Size:	890.7 KB
ID:	6593645
      Last edited by Pyryzxx; 11-29-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Growblackcar

World name : growblackcar
        Growid: Arquiteto
        World have: Zombie Jammer, Punch Jammer, Background Machine, Ghost Charm
        Parkour Easy/medium and Pixel arts

About world:
        I decided to create a world with a market theme because everything is reported to a super market where we do a lot of our shopping, playing a little with the world put a phoenix wings on a display and made a vending machine representing the growtopia merchandise and a shopping cart the world contains an easy / medium parkour for some fun and some black friday and thanks giving trivia

Render : Click image for larger version

Name:	growblackcar.png
Views:	1
Size:	878.7 KB
ID:	6593646

Comment

Posting for A Friend!

GrowID: XAisha
          World Name: ThanksgivingOrigins
          Description:
          Hi! I'm very proud of this world & spent atleast 20 hours, and all of my wls on it . This world is a mixture of information on the origins of Black Friday and Thanksgiving! Each book in the world contains a paragraph of information on a specific topic, for example how Black Friday first came to be, or what the pilgrim's relationship with the Native Americans was. There's an interactive adventure jam-packed with fun facts and information! The museum-like experience will leave you with much more knowledge on the true story of the pilgrims! The upper portion of the world Includes information on Black Friday and how it came to be! There's also a trivia portion that leads to the VIP room! Also known as the SHOPPING CART! The shopping Cart includes the puppy and puddy leash, and a turkey and pumpkin pie! yum! There is a book there that provides the reasons of why I picked those items.
          -
          Where I got my ideas:
          I wanted to inform others on the beginning of Thanksgiving, and how it came to be. Surprisingly, not many people know the true origins of Thanksgiving, and this world explains a lot of it!
          -
          For the shopping cart, I just put my favorite items inside! I hope to one day be able to purchase some of the items, like the puppy and puddy. If only Black Friday sales applied to items in-game! ,
          -
          The world is newly made!
          -
          World Includes:
          +P-Jammer
          +Z-Jammer
          +Guardian Pineapple
          +Thanksgiving Trivia
          +Mini Death-Spike parkour
          +TONS of facts on the origins of Thanksgiving and Black Friday
          +Shopping cart with items I love!
          +Pixel art of pilgrims, turkey, shopping cart (with items) & dinner bells
          +Museum-Like structures that resemble real life things such as the Mayflower ship and Pilgrim Houses
          -
          Render:

Name:	thanksgivingorigins.png
Size:	914.0 KB
ID:	6593652
          Note: the top is a bit cut off, but it says BLACK FRIDAY in pixel letters! Also, the world is much better to experience in person so maybe stop by and check it out!
          "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Comment

Lunarus's Black Fridayworld : SALESRUSH

It is black friday and you were recently hired to help a manager to make sure nothing goes wrong during this day, but during the midst of trying to keep everything calm, time suddenly stops. You wonder what happened as you investgated the market to search for what happened. It was the manager as he tries his best to also keep the market calm but recent situation has caused him to call you up and fix the mess. Can you make it the best Black Friday for your customers? Or will you mess everything up and ruin the Market's reputation?

World Includes
            - PZ Jammer and Pine Guard.
            - Pixel art
            - Small VIP area for players to hangout in

World Mechanics
            - World Swapping
            - Fun gameplay
            - Mini Quiz
            - Hard Parkour
            - Mini games for players who finished main storyline

I personally have gained all my dream items so I asked my noober friends for what they like, one had a dreamt of holding 5000 Growsprays and others had a small dream, one a dead geiger charger and others, a turkey carving set.

Wishing all the best to other people submitting!

WORLD RENDER : https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/salesrush.png

Comment

GTSHOPEESALE for submission.

World Name: GTSHOPEESALE
              GrowID: Edmush

Black Friday is gonna have big discount sale around the corner and you must explore the worlds to search for
              hints/secret pathway that might need for your trivia/riddles! Explore the world to find out more!
              World is inspired by Shopee!
              You will need a notebook to note down the hints

Name:	gtshopeesale.png
Views:	4
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	6593656
              • Antigravity, Punch & Zombie Jammer!
              • Password Trivia about Thanksgiving & Black Friday! (with abit of parkours/puzzles!)
              • Password Riddles about Growtopia (if you want a break from Black Friday)
              • Explore the world outside! (A secret pathway to the Clock & the cart!)
              • Pathetique II - Beethovan song by MonstoR!
              • Thanksgiving/Black Friday facts/history, it's really educational!
              • VIP ROOM - For those who completed the password games!

It's really a fun world, go check it out!
              IGN: Edmush
              Level: 91
              WOTDs: 28
              Growtopia since October 2013
              Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
              The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Comment

My Submission BLACKFRIDAYSPREE

Hi, this is my world BLACKFRIDAYSPREE that I'm entering for the Shopping Cart World Building Contest
                GROWID: yoshi8u

This world includes:
                >P-Z Jammers
                -Pineapple Guardian
                -Stuff Weather Machine
                -Fire House
                -Fun facts about Black Friday to read as you wait for a round to begin.
                -Music[Sped Up Version of rockstar by Post Malone ft 21 Savage]
                -A fun, fast-paced, and unique minigame

I wanted to create a unique minigame that anyone could play at any time and this is what I came up with. When the game starts you teleport to a random room(there are over 60 rooms you can see the render) and you need to beat that room as fast as you can. Each room takes about 5sec-15sec and whenever you beat one you gain a point. You can never lose points if you die you teleport to a new room. One game lasts 3minutes and the game generator is always on so feel free to go there whenever. You can play this without wings or a parasol but they are both recommended. If you're alone try and beat your high score and if your with others try and have the most points. Also not all rooms are parkour so be ready for other challenges. Good luck .

There's a lot of different items in the cart as you can tell so I don't want to go in depths in all of them. But all of them mean something to me weather It's something I want, I have, or something that means something to mean. Heres the most important ones: The dirt is there because dirt is my guild symbol and I wanted to represent my guild. The GHC is there because I've wanted one and even after spending millions of gems I'm very unlucky. The spatula(bottom left) is there because it's an item I once suggested(its like an infinite enchanted spatula) and although I know they didn't add it because of me it's still cool and the Youtube symbol is there because I like live streaming on youtube sometimes and I made the shopping cart in the world while streaming.

Render:

Name:	blackfridayspree.png
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	6593659
                Last edited by yoshi8u; 11-29-2019, 10:59 AM.
                I’m a person who does stuff in growtopia.
                Yea...
                Well my ign is yoshi8u if you haven’t guessed....
                This is getting weird, just subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on instagram, they are both just yoshi8u also.

Comment

"FRIDAYSHOPPINGSPREE"

Name:	fridayshoppingspree (1).png
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	6593660
                  • World Name : FRIDAYSHOPPINGSPREE
                  • GrowID : IcyHarry
                  • A quicky description of the world : The world has fun and interesting trivia/facts about Thanksgiving and Black Friday! along with that is the parkour you have to go through. Reach the end to get to the cash register!
                  • World also contains both Punch and Zombie Jammers along with a Firehouse,Music and a Nothingness weather machine .

Comment

World for shopping cart contest

Name:	7F2A331E-A9B3-4DE5-B792-71EADA964C62.jpeg
Size:	411.7 KB
ID:	6593673
                    World Name: ELCARTO
                    GrowID: DuelSock

- P/Z jammer
                    - Anti grav machine
                    - Heatwave weather machine
                    - Game generator
                    - Couple other weather machines placed
                    Most things in my world I personally think it’s pretty original since I don’t remember seeing any other world with these things I made.

Started on the world 3 days before deadline which has my reason to building the world explained in a bulletin board above white door in the world
                    Took over 24 hours to build the world

This world contains pixel arts of all 3 shopping cart trophies with different things built in each pixel art. Bronze is a thanksgiving story game based on the origin of thanksgiving, silver is a parkour I created (level = hard), and gold is a list of items that I own and wish to buy in the future with a place for other players to write what they wish to obtain in the future. There is also a turkey trot (foot race) built in the world with a bulletin board describing what it is.

Using the 3 main games in the world I also used them to create a game using game generator which I can host when I’m in the world (there is also a place that describes how the game works). Riddles are also part of the game which could help them win.

This covers most of the world, but there’s definitely more to check out
                    Visit ELCARTO to see the world
                    Last edited by DuelGod; 11-29-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Autumn's Bounty

The world itself is a Fall themed world with obstacles and facts that is related to the theme with a shopping cart pixel art of autumn's goods, which is the bounty. Topped off with a wonderful Stardew Valley music to liven up the world.

It is also
                      Complete in jammers
                      Noob friendly
                      Partly free roam
                      With secret rooms
                      Has a backstory
                      Bonus parkour

Name:	autumnsbounty.png
Size:	542.7 KB
ID:	6593679

Ign: Cahtster
                      I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                      and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Times up! Thank you for your wonderful shopping carts! See you at December 8 for the announcement of winners!
                        Instagram: @gatello.gt
                        Discord: Gatello#3430
                        Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
                        Click here for support's link

Comment

Shopping Cart World Building Contest Winners

Hello Growtopians,

Thank you all for your amazing worlds! All participants gave us a hard time selecting winners once again but we had fun checking out the worlds! So without further ado here are the winners!

Place 1-3 have won 1 Diamond Dragon + Black Friday Cart - Gold Trophy

Place 4-6 have won 1 Dreamcatcher Staff + Black Friday Cart - Silver Trophy

Place 7-9 have won Black Friday Cart - Bronze Trophy

Congratulations to all the winners! We will add the prizes to your accounts in the next few days.

Comment

See the winner announcement above. Thanks again for joining!

Comment

Working...
                            X