Secret Grinch 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Grinch 2019

Did you enter the Secret Santa 2019 event and get NOTHING?

That's no fun, it sounds like we might have a Grinch on our hands! Though it's also important to not be too hasty in condemning anyone, so let's see if we can't work everything out first.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you GOT nothing, first make sure you filled out your survey. If you didn't fill it out, and someone reports you as a Grinch, you won't be getting any sort of Grinch relief.

Next, just plop your name in this box here: It's another google form.

Then... That's it! The elves will try tracking down your Santa to see what happened, but failing that you'll be dropped into the list for our Emergency Grinch Relief helpers to provide a make-up gift.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you are looking for ways to help, you may also fill out the form. It covers both those that need gifts and those that want to give additional gifts to those that got Grinched.
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!
    Join Secret Santa 2019!

Dragon speaking...

Could we have to revealed our secret santa, i'd relieve if i can know those person.

Meanwhile...
    After i submit the form when i didn't claim my gift, suddenly....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-23-06-14-49-331_com.rtsoft.growtopia.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	6594333
    She coming to my world and i received them.. Is there has any chance to return my submitted form; 3;????????
    Last edited by Electrolava9; 12-22-2019, 11:33 PM.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Electrolava9 View Post
      Could we have to revealed our secret santa, i'd relieve if i can know those person.
      Yeah I would like to know who grinched me too ☹️
      hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
      Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

As someone who has joined Secret Santa since either 2015 or 2016 (2015 I'm pretty sure), I'll participate in providing gifts. I am lucky I've never been grinched from all these years joining this event, so I'd like to pay it forward!

And to those who got grinched... hang in there.
        IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
        Discord: Dreamy#2149
        IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
        WOTD count: 25

Comment

I want to know who had me...
          IGN: Jisam
          Discord: Jisam#9391
          Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

I personally put up to 10dls towards the ppl who didn’t get a gift, it’s sad to see a bunch of kids who are going to be upset over some greedy person, so I encourage you guys to help out too.

I didn’t get a gift either but I honestly don’t care because I already have more than enough stuff in GT. I feel bad for all those who gave even when they didn’t have a lot themselves and got nothing back
            IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
            Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
              I personally put up to 10dls towards the ppl who didn’t get a gift, it’s sad to see a bunch of kids who are going to be upset over some greedy person, so I encourage you guys to help out too.

I didn’t get a gift either but I honestly don’t care because I already have more than enough stuff in GT. I feel bad for all those who gave even when they didn’t have a lot themselves and got nothing back
              Aw that's so kind!! we need more people like you 😁

-

Comment

Last edited by Udder; 12-23-2019, 01:42 AM. Reason: Fixed the attachments
                Udder
                Longtime Party Bunny

Comment

Originally posted by Udder View Post
                  Oh wow. I don't like people like that. They could have atleast put more effort into your gift. Anyways we can't see the attachments.

-

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
                    Oh wow. I don't like people like that. They could have atleast put more effort into your gift. Anyways we can't see the attachments.
                    Oops, they should work now.
                    Udder
                    Longtime Party Bunny

Comment

Hang on, I will help ya guys who need gif i mean gift.
                      ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                      Youtube:mylocationgt
                      Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

Nevermind I got my gift now. Thanks Nesqwik!
                        Last edited by ooopsi; 12-24-2019, 01:42 AM.
                        "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

I didn't receive a gift, unless a Messy Brown Hair from RimuWu counts. I'd like to think that RimuWu wasn't my secret santa or if he was, he only misunderstood what I meant when I said "surprise me". I'd like to know who my person is.
                          I can help out with some of the gifts. I have a few extra WLs that are rotting in my inventory.

Originally posted by Udder View Post
                          That's so stupid. The dude had 3 posts and was still allowed into Secret Santa, asked for expensive items and gave really cheap items when he could've afforded better items. Like you said, I know Christmas isn't about getting, but giving, but shouldn't it go both ways and both parties should both make an effort to give something sentimental? I think receiving what you've got should be considered getting grinch'd.
                          hello
                          Discord: Chedman6#5055

Comment

Originally posted by HairyPother View Post
                            I didn't receive a gift, unless a Messy Brown Hair from RimuWu counts. I'd like to think that RimuWu wasn't my secret santa or if he was, he only misunderstood what I meant when I said "surprise me". I'd like to know who my person is.
                            I can help out with some of the gifts. I have a few extra WLs that are rotting in my inventory.

That's so stupid. The dude had 3 posts and was still allowed into Secret Santa, asked for expensive items and gave really cheap items when he could've afforded better items. Like you said, I know Christmas isn't about getting, but giving, but shouldn't it go both ways and both parties should both make an effort to give something sentimental? I think receiving what you've got should be considered getting grinch'd.
                            I got a messy brown hair from RimUwU too 🤣 and some space poo from QueenChloe :3

-

Comment

chloe's poop is the best gift we all got

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Working...
                              X