Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Startopia Stuff for Future Startopia Captains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might do this too. i have a lot of random startopia stuff

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

I might want the clothes like the startopian empire set since I don't even own a Startopia world and may not have anytime soon. :/

IGN: GrowtopiaUlt

World: K1KI1

357th post.
      sigpic

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Originally posted by (っ◔◡◔)っ
      THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING GROWTOPIANS AND TO HAVE FUN!

Comment

Bruh

She ignored my reply xD. I was the second
        World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Comment

If still available pm! Really interested in starting surgery and startopia!

Comment

Could I have a Driver Panel and an engine if possible. Anything that will upgrade my very sad ship.

Thank you so much!

Ign: JonnyPlaysGT
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
            http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

I've never done Startopia before (largely due to the high price of getting enough tools), any tips you have for starting out? Any way to do it relatively cost-free (either cheap or make back what you spend)?
              hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

World: M4K3U
                drop me some for the ship
                Originally posted by Yasuo
                *Hasagi*
                Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                  I've never done Startopia before (largely due to the high price of getting enough tools), any tips you have for starting out? Any way to do it relatively cost-free (either cheap or make back what you spend)?
                  Well I made a big mistake that I purchased all the max tools and used a hypertech blast to beat Growlactus (Which disabled the ship and all its utilities so rip my 60 wls)

I didn’t know until later on that you could beat Growlactus with just an imperial ship and a just a little bit of upgrades. That way, You’d only spend possibly 20-25 wls tops on the ship itself. For tools, I’d recommend buying them at a price of 13/wl, tactical drones and torpedos for 9-10/wl, and teleporter charges for 10/8 wls. Have at least 50 of each tool.

Due to the lack of Startopia vend shops, the ones who do own a Startopia vend shop will abuse this and make their prices absurdly higher (like drones for 7-8/1) so do keep an eye out for these shops.
                  (Shameless plug but I do own a Startopia vend shop myself, it’s in my signature)

For the missions themselves, Skill Fails are SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than Surgery, it rarely happens in Startopia and when it does it goes on a skill fail spree. The missions are simple and easy to understand, they hint you to what tool should you use and missions do tend to only last a few seconds if you speedrun through it.

To profit from Startopia, you’d have to beat Growlactus, which disables your ship, but the boss prizes are much more valuable than what you get from Startopia missions. So after beating Growlactus just keep buying more ships, more upgrades, and beat Growlactus again in another ship. So it’s a repeatable cycle.
                  Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
                  IGN: Morianna

Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

Comment

Me I need everything so I don't suck...

World: Alunewithme

Comment

Ign: dudepom
                      hope there has left for me
                      GrowID: dudepom
                      World: dudepom
                      Discord: dudepom#1916

Comment

Working...
                      X