This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOMINATING BELOVEDKINGDOM

This is my world for the Valentine’s building contest.

In game name : Kobokon
    World name : BELOVEDKINGDOM

Story – Many many years ago, in old Rome there was a king named Claudius. Claudius was a very cruel king. He did not like to see people happy and was always starting wars with other countries. In the same city, there lived a kind priest named Valentine. He loved all things and was often seen out in his gardens, tending the plants and enjoying the butterflies that fluttered about the pretty petals of the flowers. Father Valentine made sure to take very good care of his garden, for he knew that the butterflies needed the flowers in order to live…. Continues.

Description :
    - Zombie & Punch Jammer
    - CyBots
    -Storyline (In bulletin boards)
    -Valentine’s Day information
    -Vip room for winner
    -Adventure items
    -New parkour mechanics
    -Valentine theme
    -Colourful world
    -Love birds song
    -Newly made.

Good luck to everyone! <3

Render : Click image for larger version

Name:	belovedkingdom.png
Views:	2
Size:	484.3 KB
ID:	6597226
    Last edited by Gatello; 02-25-2020, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Brokenheartstown

Click image for larger version

Name:	brokenheartstown.png
Views:	5
Size:	385.8 KB
ID:	6597209
      World:Brokenheartstown
      Growid:JoTheWarrior

Story: Heartstown was created many years ago by Aphrodite. She gave our town a heart to serve as our life force. Recently the heart has failed which has caused our town to start wasting away. Many have tried to renew its life force but have not succeeded. We need a brave hero to save our town and restore the heart.

Features:
      -PZ Jammers
      -Adventure Items
      -Steam Mechanics
      -Winners Room
      -Story
      Discord - Jahbol#2600

Comment

The Mountain of Salvation and its Religiousness

World Name: SALVATIONMOUNTAIN
        GROW ID: ParkMinSoo (Recently changed name c

Render of Image:
        - A nice pink/white sun to set the tone/mood in the atmosphere of the particular world.
        - A river with a mixture of blue wallpapers and white wallpapers to give the image a 3D type of unique look.
        - 2 pink/hot pink mountains, known as the Salvation Mountains.
        - 2 clouds overlapped to give the image some sort of volume.
        - A church located at the base of the image, containing priests, cross, and a bible consisting of a prayer called "Our Father".

Name:	salvationmountain.png
Views:	1
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	6597225

What is it you may ask?
        This is a Mountain of Salvation that actually exists in the real world! Which is located in California of the United States. This tremendously unique mountain is known typically for its religiousness and its historical significance. Years ago, a man named Leanord decided to show his tribute to God and his gift to the world with its simple yet powerful message to the world: "God is Love"
        Description and Task of the world.
        The world typically is a replicate version of the Salvation Mountain as you can see, but the importance of its historical aspects became meaningful to me at a higher degree, after all, I am personally religious myself and take part in Christianity. To further the importance of this Mountain, I've decided to share with you, Growtopians, a better, easier, and extremely amusing message of this Mountain. Your task is to reach the top of the mountain and claim the Key of Love. With this key. you will be granted a wish given from the Ancient God that could change how you engage society. But, be careful, not a single soul has ever reached the top of the Mountain in addition to the Key being unclaimed.

World Contains:
        - An interesting hook of the descriptive story
        - Contains a prayer of the "Our Father" in the Bible
        - Music (Maze of Mayonnaise by Bossfight)
        - Punch/Zombie Jammers & Valentine Weather Machine
        - Usage & mixture of Valentine Mechanics
        - Usage of Adventure related Mechanics
        - Unique (3D, etc) & colorful world

THIS IS MY ENTRY AND SUBMISSION FOR THE VALENTINE'S WORLD BUILDING CONTEST, HOPE YOU LIKE MY EFFORT & DEDICATION
        Last edited by Gatello; 02-25-2020, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Name:	thejourneyoflove.png
Size:	477.4 KB
ID:	6597211
          World name: THEJOURNEYOFLOVE
          GrowID: Cufex

At first let me explain what's meaning of the world render. As you can see it's almost monochrome but there is one part with purple. This purple part is that what others can see on your journey and the rest is that what you had to go through to get there. There is one question for you: whether it's easier to go up or down stairs? I'm pretty sure there is only one answer for it. And if you are in doubt with that then i have one journey for you. It's waterfall game. And your goals is to go up. But trust me, you can't pass it without falling.

Story: talks about the couple they experienced, but others always saw them happy

Features:
          - Jammers + weather
          - Story
          - Waterfall parkour
          - Normal parkour
          - End area
          - Adventure items

Comment

MYLIGHTINTHEDARK

Hello! This is my Valentine's World Building Contest entry...
            Hope you like it

STORY:

Your friend from the city invited you to come over for a vacation.
            Though you always love your laid-back style of living in the countryside, you're still excited to go.
            There in the city, you met her bestfriend Em.
            Your first meeting was not actually the best because your first impression about him was not good.
            You misjudged him because you didn't know that he is blind.
            Em is a nice guy. And despite his condition, he has a positive outlook about life.
            Just when things are starting to become more special between you two, he disappeared.
            Though not totally because he left a letter for you........................................

WORLD CONTAINS:

Music entitled Morning Arch made by SilicaChan
            An original love story
            Valentine's Day theme and bits of information
            The jammers
            Nothingness weather machine
            Medium parkour
            VIP room

Thank you

IGN: FRARIE
            WORLD NAME: MYLIGHTINTHEDARK

Name:	mylightinthedark.png
Views:	3
Size:	425.7 KB
ID:	6597214
            Can't attach a video as signature....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIcQzMqXlgc

Comment

GrowID: Kyan7
              Worlds: MARINELOVE + MARINELOVE2

Renders:

Name:	marinelove.png
Size:	441.5 KB
ID:	6597218

Link world:

Name:	marinelove2.png
Size:	227.1 KB
ID:	6597219

GROUND BLENDING THAT CANT BE ADDED IN RENDER DUE TO DEADLINE:
              https://postimg.cc/YLzVZRf9

https://postimg.cc/0rYLz5Rs

Welcome Fellow Angel!
              You have been picked to watch over a loving couples relationship from start to finish!
              At Heaven HQ, we aim to help guide couples relationships to success.
              Theres a twist though...
              You will need to go through a set of obstacles along the way to transport your self through the clouds.
              Good Luck with your Journey!

Story:

A farmer’s boy living on the seasides of Michigan
              A small town girl living it peaceful in Oregon
              Brought together with a passion of Marine Biology.
              Leaving their home towns, their lives will be changed forever.
              Was it just their love of marine biology that brought them together, or was it much more than that?

World Features:
              -A love story about two passionate Marine Biologists
              -Punch and Zombie Jammers
              -Guardian Pineapple
              -Firehouse
              -Valentines Weather Machine
              -A small song i tried my best to make
              -50 Dimension Blocks!
              - Locked Adventure Door + Key
              - Golden Idol + Pedestal + Idol Gate
              -A few Storm Clouds
              -Rarely used Hypertech Antigravity Fields
              -A couple of new Valentines blocks such as the Romantic Bushes, and the new Angelic Counting Cloud after it has been used forming a new design
              -Two Perspectives to choose from!
              -A VIP Room
              -Credits to all the people who helped me!
              -An Exam at the University
              -World is newly made
              -A few Valentines Facts spread amongst the world + some in the Exam!

(Thanks to sSpark, FreakR, Anton0202, Lorddirt, Trumpire, skipple, kelfran, and lastly Gatello for reviewing over it)
              Last edited by ItsKyan; 02-25-2020, 08:11 AM.
              “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
              — The Doctor
              “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
              ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Nominating LOVEPARAGON + LOVEPARAGON2!

What is love? Is there an instance where it comes close to perfection? Scout through the worlds during the festive "Gathering of the Hearts" celebration with parties, a scavenger hunt, and much more, while discovering the true meaning of love.

World Features:
                -Two interconnected love story/explore/parkour worlds for the gathering's day and night festivities!
                -New blocks/items like Love Willows and Dating Dandy clothes!
                -Jammers!
                -An original song made by sSpark!
                -An interconnected world for the day festivities and night festivities!
                -Unique concepts like adventure items, dual worlds, and creative blending!
                -Newly built and contains a heart-castle/bridge chasm VIP room!

Name:	loveparagon.png
Size:	379.6 KB
ID:	6597216
                **note: new valentine's blocks do not show in the render(there may be some empty spaces where these blocks exist)

Attached World + Other Information

IGN-sSpark
                Thank you! Belated Valentine's Day to everyone!

Comment

UNIVERSELOVE By VANEYA

Hello everyone!
                  I'd like to nominate my friend world (VANEYA got 403 Forbidden)
                  Let me explain about this world a bit

World Description (Story)

~Mostly love story is written between a girl and a boy, but this world was made with a love story between a kid and her mother.
                  We sometimes forgot about what we already had, thinking about us.

We sometimes forgot about what we already had, thinking about we can't do anything when it's all out of control.. but actually..when the life is though we will still always have that one person to feel the warmth and find the way out.

A mother's figure will always be the best shield for their children. No matter what's happening, it will.
                  We often forgot to celebrate Valentine's day with the most important person in our life, and from this world, I'd like to reminds you that we have this strong woman in our life.

And also for this world, I've chosen a mother figure to be the main topic of love.
                  I wish the world would remind you how beautiful life is when mommy's around, and please do not let her down.

Happy Valentine's day!
                  Good Luck Everyone!

~Pixel arts were all inspired by Growtopia game's items and having only 3 pixel arts
                  ~The world includes a love story about a child and a mother
                  ~Having Hangout room for people who finished the parkour
                  ~Talking about spending valentines day with our lovely ones, and have some quotes bout it
                  ~Music world: Photograph - Ed Sheeran
                  ~World was made in February 2020
                  ~Fire house, Punch and Zombie jammers, Night weather

Name:	universelove.png
Size:	485.5 KB
ID:	6597222

GROW ID: VANEYA
                  WORLD: UNIVERSELOVE
                  Last edited by SuperyoW; 02-25-2020, 06:16 AM. Reason: add more details about world description

Comment

IGN: Zya || World: VALENFEST

BOTH WORLDS REQUIRE YOU TO READ STORY. BOTH SIGNS AND BOARDS.

In this world, you're setting up Valenfest once again, every year, alone. However, things feel different. Stones have started appearing everywhere, and every door you enter takes you to another dimension. What is happening? Why is it different...

Jammers: Pineguard, Punch & Zombie jammer, Mini-mod, Ghost charm, & Firehouse.

Name:	valenfest.png
Views:	3
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	6597228

Music: Undertale OST: 090 - His Theme
                    By: Deftera

It's second connected world:

Music: Undertale - OST:006 Uwa!! So Temperate
                    By: MusicOfMine

NEW BLOCKS DO NOT SHOW ON RENDER.
                    Learn to love yourself, before you love others.
                    Instagram: @gt.mera
                    Discord: //#6666

Comment

LOVELYBEARS by RyELs

Hello everybody✨
                      I'll nominate my worlds LOVELYBEARS

Story :
                      Once upon a time, there are two young couples named Dino and Lisa a bear. One day they walked into a park and found a very large hole. The hole was not a common hole, legends said the hole will lead couples to a valentine party. But its not just that. And accidentally Lisa fell off the hole alone. It makes Dino feel uncomfortable, he is worried. Then he decided to jump off the hole to find Lisa. Help Dino to find Lisa in the hole

[WORLD INCLUDES]
                      - Punch and Zombie Jammer
                      - Firehouse - Weather Machine - Background
                      - Parkour
                      - Teddy bear block pixel
                      - Pink teeny + heart pixel
                      - Valentine Items
                      - VIP room
                      - The love story of Dino and Lisa, as the storyline
                      - Quotes About True Love
                      - Song: Without You - Avicii

Name:	lovelybears.png
Size:	591.1 KB
ID:	6597232

GrowID : RyELs
                      World : LOVELYBEARS

Comment

FROMYOURVALENTINE by ElectroDream.

In this world, you can either learn the history of Valentine's Day, if you're coming alone, or you can play in a couple's story if you come with a friend or a partner. If you play in the history side of the world, this world will showcase how Valentine's Day came to be complete with mannequins and places that display what they're doing for further immersion. On the other hand, if you play the couple's story mode you can either choose to play as Jesse or Dakota and venture in their little love story sort of has a moral story in the end, instead of a cycle of I like this person - I date this person - We marry. I tried to bring up that sometimes it's not always smooth sailing when you're romantically involved with a person. If you refuse to play either modes and just want to hang around in the world, there is a bonus mode where you can roam around the skies for the VIP password.

World Features:
                        - P, Z jammed, Antigravity Machine, Ghost Charm, Firehouse - you name it! I want to make it a pleasant experience for everyone.
                        - Includes a love story.
                        - Includes the history of Valentine's alongside the information of Valentine's Day.
                        - Includes a VIP room for winners and for those who seek for the password.
                        - Includes interesting ideas such as going in parkour side-to-side as a couple, storyline with multiple endings (3 endings each character, making it a total of 6 endings)
                        - Includes interesting objects that makes a less boring parkour, such as trickster, cybots, and gravity wells.
                        - Music: Drift Away from Steven Universe the Movie transcribed by me.
                        - FYI the world is newly made.

World render:

Name:	fromyourvalentine.png
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	6597235
                        New items are not showing on the render; I mean the ones not rendered are just the lovewillows and its vine thing but that made the trees look bald...

Good luck to everyone else joining!
                        Last edited by Gatello; 02-25-2020, 10:36 AM. Reason: Added render attachment.
                        IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                        Discord: Dreamy#2149
                        IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                        WOTD count: 25

Comment

THEVALENTINES2020 FOR WOTD!

This world has a short story about Love. And this will challenge you by finishing Parkours and climbing through mountains.

Short Story:
                          “Every Valentine’s Day our campus newspaper has a section for student messages. Last year my roommate surprised his girlfriend with roses and dinner at a fancy restaurant. When they returned from their date, she leafed through the paper to see if he had written a note to her. Near the bottom of one page she found: ‘Bonnie, what are you looking here for? Aren’t dinner and flowers enough? Love, Scott.’”

Last Render:

Name:	thevalentines2020.png
Size:	565.8 KB
ID:	6597240
                          Bug/Glitch from my render ;(

Dear, Nekorei / Dev
                          My Render is still not working i try once but still not work can you help me please? Once i render my world nothing happens and the old render always appear idk what should i do i think the render is bug/glitches.
                          Thank you for Giving a Time hope you read this Happy Valentines Day!

I Hope understand me and my work ;( i didnt expect that will happen to my render.

IGN: Growsite

#TEAMUBI

Comment

Love is in Cloud City!

LOVEISINCLOUDCITY

Renders

NOTE - A LOT of blocks are missing from render as the new blocks are not shown in render
                            LOVEISINCLOUDCITY

Name:	renderone.png
Size:	269.8 KB
ID:	6597242
                            CONNECTED worlds

Story
                            The story consists of 2 storylines :
                            Firstly, a cupid story!
                            Secondly, a love story!
                            A more in-depth story is told through the adventure map itself. (Post exceeds text limit)

FEATURES
                            - 4 NEW CONNECTED WORLDS!
                            - Punch & Zombie Jammers in ALL 4 connected worlds and Ghost Charm
                            - Unique song -
                            - Usage a VARIOUS types of Parkour building blocks
                            - Usage of Adventure items to show progression
                            - DISCONNECTION REJOIN FEATURE
                            - Various Valentine's Day facts included!
                            - Cool VIP/Ending area with "I Love You" written in more than 20 languages
                            - ORIGINAL Pixel Arts, Story, Buildings
                            ign- brreak

disc- brreak#0001

Comment

Hythur

Name:	BE35CF28-ED99-45E1-AF0D-1B9C7633C79D.png
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	6597244

The island of Hythur! A place that might help explain what true love really is! Come now! Come all!
                              Not like the rest of the Valentine’s entries here, but I would like to say that it is still quite dear to me.
                              Want to know about true love? Come here...

Song - Perplexed

World: Hythur

Armed with

-tricksters and adventure items
                              -6 pages containing valuable information about what true love is.
                              -credits board

Sry I’m rushing I’m in big trouble rn.
                              Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Thank you all for your lovely valentines submissions, unfortunately the valentines building contest submission phase is over now. Stay tuned for our announcement of the winners on Sunday, March 1st.

Good luck to everyone who entered!
                                Last edited by Fournos; 02-26-2020, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X