Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parkour test run at TEMPOGIUSTO (with 5 or 10wls prize)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkour test run at TEMPOGIUSTO (with 5 or 10wls prize)

Hello Growtopians. I have just finished making parkour at the world TEMPOGIUSTO and I really need someone to try it out. So if there are any parts/stages that seem impossible, you can post it here. If you happen to win, please screenshot yourself at the prize box you are in (since prizes are shielded to prevent hackers), and send it to me through mesage, and then I will send the prize to your world.
    Prize Pool: 5 Prize Boxes, 4 Boxes contains 5WLs each, 1 Box contains 10WLs.
    Have fun parkouring!

Click image for larger version

Name:	yes.png
Views:	1
Size:	319.5 KB
ID:	6605461

As in the picture, this stage. It's impossible.

The grab at the end requires double jump, but you already lose ability to double jump once you touched water.

I already tested this multiple times. If you are sure I'm wrong, you can tell me and prove it.
    IGN: Meramipop
    i like anime yes

Try out my parkour in FINORZA

good song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KJ8VCWFabA

Comment

Originally posted by KaguyaIsSick View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]241595[/ATTACH]

As in the picture, this stage. It's impossible.

The grab at the end requires double jump, but you already lose ability to double jump once you touched water.

I already tested this multiple times. If you are sure I'm wrong, you can tell me and prove it.

I tried that tooooooooooooooooooooooo its imposssssssssssible
      :O

Comment

Thanks for trying!!

It seems that i have received feedback, therefore, the parkour has been temporarily closed, and for the two GRowtopians who tried, I have sent a private message to give you WLs for trying, please reply to the message with your world name! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X