GIVEAWAY PEGASUS WING !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIVEAWAY PEGASUS WING !

Hello if guys... this new IOTM Is Pegasus Wing !. if you guys want it free, come join my channel, and its easy. After 500 subs !
    1. Subscribe to my channel ( Adzan GT )
    2. Like this video
    3. comment down your growid and world .
    ex :
    Growid : (your growid)
    World : ( your world)

your world must have donation box or block. u cant if u dont have : )
    good luck ! !

nice one man, most of your subs will come from giveaway joiners. I don't think any of them will watch consistently if they only subbed for giveaways. I turned off bell for the ppl I subbed to for giveaways.

Earn your subs man.
    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
      nice one man, most of your subs will come from giveaway joiners. I don't think any of them will watch consistently if they only subbed for giveaways. I turned off bell for the ppl I subbed to for giveaways.

Earn your subs man.
      Doubt, its better to buy the subs with giveaways, they dont care about the quality of vids they only want the wls
      IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post

Earn your subs man.
        Thanks bro : D

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
          Doubt, its better to buy the subs with giveaways, they dont care about the quality of vids they only want the wls
          it's basically buying subs I don't think anyone'll watch other vids tbh.
          I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
          World: BDCMARS
          Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

nice man i will sub! i hope i win

Comment

thou hath no power here
              BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Working...
              X