50 World Locks giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 World Locks giveaway

Hello! Due to me feeling euphoric after winning The Harmony Exam with my team (Although I kinda got carried), I decided to do a 50 wl giveaway in the forums! The way to enter is by this: Type in your GrowID/IGN, the world name, one interesting fact (It can be anything, you can even look it up on Google if you like), and an item you want that's up to 50 wls. The item CAN'T be PURE WLS (I want to see your item suggestions). If it's like literally 1 wl over 50 by the time I buy it, I'll let it slide. That being said, don't purposely find 51 wl items lol. Go do the giveaway! Also forgot to mention, the giveaway ends at Saturday, July 25, at around 12:00pm GT Time. Wish you guys the best of luck, and I'll see you in your world (That is, if you win).
    World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Originally posted by MegaSusLord69 View Post
    Hello! Due to me feeling euphoric after winning The Harmony Exam with my team (Although I kinda got carried), I decided to do a 50 wl giveaway in the forums! The way to enter is by this: Type in your GrowID/IGN, the world name, one interesting fact (It can be anything, you can even look it up on Google if you like), and an item you want that's up to 50 wls. The item CAN'T be PURE WLS (I want to see your item suggestions). If it's like literally 1 wl over 50 by the time I buy it, I'll let it slide. That being said, don't purposely find 51 wl items lol. Go do the giveaway! Also forgot to mention, the giveaway ends at Saturday, July 25, at around 12:00pm GT Time. Wish you guys the best of luck, and I'll see you in your world (That is, if you win).
    GrowID: Ziidjan
    World: NAJDLIZ
    I can speak basic Japanese : D
    Burning Eyes are hot 🥵🥵🥵

Comment

GROWID: KuroKarasu
      World: KUROHQ
      Interesting fact: Did you know that there is no real "stormbreaker" in norse mythology, marvel created the concept during one of the comics of Thor.
      Scepter of the honor guard, so that I could always be surrounded by people cuz all my friends already quit this game
      I have a dream, a dream of a day that no one would scam each other, a day we can all enjoy the game.

Comment

GrowID : Dhapin
        World : TEMENTAPICINTA
        Interesting fact : I never win giveaway like this maybe someday im lucky
        Item i want : Burning Eyes(for my friend, he really wants to have it)
        Originally posted by Dhapin
        Blue Crystal : 1/1
        Green Crystal : 2/1

Post on mailbox at DHAFINQUEST if you sell, or msg me

Note : Try to put in vends, if cant, we can do trading

Comment

Growid: LONZ0
          World: GAQL
          INTERESTING FACT: I am bilingual
          Item of 50wls: SQUIRT GUN
          IGN-LONZ0
          LVL-50/50
          DLS- 153/150
          FEYES- 60/100
          Visit My BFG at GAQL

Comment

GrowID: Haphazardly
            World name: Y3FI
            Interesting Fact: The Earth is 5.9 sextillion tons which is hella heavy
            The item that I want: Riding Llama
            IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
            I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

GrowID: finalchance
              World name: forumergem
              Interesting Fact: The first oranges were green in colour.
              The item that I want: 5 vending machines
              IGN: FinalChance
              -------- Art insta --------
              Visit my insta page here
              --------------------------

Comment

Growid : KNYnezuko
                world : 4i2o
                interesting fact: There were active volcanoes on the moon when dinosaurs were alive.
                items : 10 tackle boxes

Comment

GrowId: Whiffle
                  World: DETEXI
                  Item: Medical Scarf
                  Fact: With the odds of 1 in 12 million, Did you know that you are more likely to become an Astronaut rather than win the lottery with a 1 in 28 million chances of winning?
                  IGN: Whiffle
                  Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

ID: VladimirOtin
                    World: Aindd
                    Facts: Most of my friends when they get Rare stuff on GT like Geiger chargers, white crystal. They take a screenshot and show it to me and try to make me jealous
                    And hmamm The Raven Wings, is what i rlly wanted (cant buy rn even i SEEM rich)
                    MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

GrowID: GTStorage
                      World: REXSON
                      Fun fact: Carrots are originally not red.
                      Item: Paintball Power Popper
                      Last edited by GTStorage; 07-24-2020, 08:34 AM. Reason: Red not orange
                      IGN: GTStorage
                      Discord:GTStorage#1151
                      Instagram:@gtstorage
                      Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

Comment

GrowID : frendy
                        World : THEHAUNTEDSHOP
                        Fun fact : Honey can last for more than 3000 years
                        Item : Magic Magnet
                        GrowID - frendy (88)

Comment

GrowID: hungrykittyy
                          World: FAMRJ
                          Fact: There are 41 countries that recognize sign language as an official language
                          Item: Snuggly Kitty Scarf

edit: med scarf is just as fine since the other one is kinda hard to find (not like im gonna win lmao)
                          Last edited by hungrykitty; 07-23-2020, 06:26 PM.
                          growid hungrykittyy

Comment

growID: TheGodHere
                            World: COCCSGANG
                            i speak english better than my first language!
                            angel wings pls
                            discord name: beepiboopi#1278
                            growtopia ign: thegodhere

Join Cocc Gang! Rules in COCCSGANG

Comment

IGN: DoctorNick
                              World: OOLMR
                              Thank you for your generosity, I hope I win!
                              IGN: DoctorNick
                              Instagram: doctornick.gt
                              Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Working...
                              X