IGN: GrowtopiaUlt
    World name: k1ki1
    Fact: -40 degrees Celsius is the same as -40 degrees Fahrenheit
    Item: Guild Challenge Crown

383rd post.
    sigpic

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Originally posted by (っ◔◡◔)っ
    THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING GROWTOPIANS AND TO HAVE FUN!

Comment

Did you know that the current InfiniteLoop world record holder, is quite a cheeky lil' guy, and he goes by the name "BigBeaner69" which I would say is very representative of his personality! Listen chum, if I win, buy me 25 spike cybots which I will use in that one whatchamacallit that you hate! Just to make it harder to traverse in... just for you! Or maybe I should put them en route to hinder with your getting-back speed? Y'know my ID and my world.

Comment

GrowID: okay990GT
        World: 0S2B
        fact: North Korea and Cuba are the only places you can't buy Coca-Cola?
        2 angel wings
        Last edited by okay990gt; 07-23-2020, 09:18 PM.
        sigpic
        SigPic by Noobified
        PFP By Jaqkey
        iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
        you could get a follow back
        yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
        IGN: okay990gt / okay990

CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

Comment

GrowID: CookieVerse
          World: COOKIEVERSE
          Item: Riding Winter Wolf
          Interesting Fact: The oldest "your mom" joke is over 3500 years old, much like ur mo-
          GrowID: CookieVerse

Comment

GrowID: Rovie
            World: RDIGOO

Terminal velocity is the fastest something can ever fall. Unlike most animals, squirrels can actually survive their terminal velocity. This means that no matter what height you drop a squirrel from, it will most likely survive.

2 Howlers, please and thank you!
            Sup
            IGN: Rovie
            Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

Aye! Thanks for doing this giveaway!

ID and World: JonnyPlaysGT

Interesting Fact: Charlemagne was the first Holy Roman Emperor of the Franks, built many many monasteries and killed up to 5000 Anglo Saxons a day. He was a ruthless, but powerful ruler who changed education in the kingdom for years to come.

Requested Prize: 4 Wolf Tickets or whatever you want to give xD
              Last edited by JonnyPlaysGT; 07-23-2020, 11:25 PM. Reason: oops misspelled word
              Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
              http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Comment

IGN TempoGiusto
                WorldName: TempoGiusto
                Item: Burning Eyes
                Fact: Leaving a raw egg completely submerged in white vinegar for 1-3days will cause it to be bouncy, because the vinegar will react with the eggshell, leaving the thin membrane of the egg exposed, causing it to be bouncy.

Comment

GrowID: Sumotravis30
                  World Name: LNFTSCIENCE
                  An interesting fact:
                  Aibohphobia is the fear of palindromes. Funny, cause the name itself is a palindrome! (damn whoever named those is evil)

Hmmm....Just hmu with a Gingerbread Man (not the Cookie consumable, the Man leash!) if I win.

(in the event that's too little, just add a Howler and 3 Vending Machines)
                  Last edited by Sumotravis30; 07-24-2020, 07:41 AM. Reason: spelling :p
                  This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

IGN: yo56789
                    World name: VENDEDN
                    Fact: More people visit France than any other country.
                    Item: flaming cape
                    I’ll probably not win anyways as I never do
                    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSusLord69 View Post
                      Hello! Due to me feeling euphoric after winning The Harmony Exam with my team (Although I kinda got carried), I decided to do a 50 wl giveaway in the forums! The way to enter is by this: Type in your GrowID/IGN, the world name, one interesting fact (It can be anything, you can even look it up on Google if you like), and an item you want that's up to 50 wls. The item CAN'T be PURE WLS (I want to see your item suggestions). If it's like literally 1 wl over 50 by the time I buy it, I'll let it slide. That being said, don't purposely find 51 wl items lol. Go do the giveaway! Also forgot to mention, the giveaway ends at Saturday, July 25, at around 12:00pm GT Time. Wish you guys the best of luck, and I'll see you in your world (That is, if you win).
                      GrowID : unmemorical
                      World : CSU
                      Interesting fact : someone just said be yourself and never surrender to win a giveaway
                      Just a fking weebs

IGN : Unmemorical

Comment

GrowID: Phloqiston
                        World name: BDCMARS
                        Fact: butterflies taste with their hind legs! kinda weird.

drop off a paintball power popper if I win... saw gtstorage say that and I had nothing better in mind. no ill will towards gtstorage tho. good luck everyone!
                        I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                        World: BDCMARS
                        Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Hello! Due to me feeling euphoric after winning The Harmony Exam with my team (Although I kinda got carried), I decided to do a 50 wl giveaway in the forums! The way to enter is by this: Type in your GrowID/IGN, the world name, one interesting fact (It can be anything, you can even look it up on Google if you like), and an item you want that's up to 50 wls. The item CAN'T be PURE WLS (I want to see your item suggestions). If it's like literally 1 wl over 50 by the time I buy it, I'll let it slide. That being said, don't purposely find 51 wl items lol. Go do the giveaway! Also forgot to mention, the giveaway ends at Saturday, July 25, at around 12:00pm GT Time. Wish you guys the best of luck, and I'll see you in your world (That is, if you win).
                          GrowID: Giyang
                          World: SKFRM
                          Fact: What people commonly call fate is mostly their own stupidity
                          Item I want: Burning eyes
                          IGN:GIYANG

Level 61/125 | Main World:SOK

167/200 Growtoken

Goal:
                          Focused Eye (✔️)
                          Golden Pickaxe (✖️)
                          Legendbot-009 (✖️)

"What people commonly call fate is mostly their own stupidity"

Comment

GrowID: Apen3056
                            World: APENGT
                            Fact: Inkling can't swim in game. but can swim in Manga book :/
                            Item that i want: 90-100 surgical stitches!

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
                            Level: 57/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

WORLD: N9HX
                              IGN: kyleneo
                              Did you know carrots were mostly purple and yellow, in the 16th century orange carrots were developed and now we have mostly orange carrots.
                              I would like to get burning eyes plez.
                              IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                              Rayman: 0/1
                              DLS: 70/100
                              LVL: 62/125

Comment

Winner!!!

Originally posted by okay990gt View Post
                                GrowID: okay990GT
                                fact: North Korea and Cuba are the only places you can't buy Coca-Cola?
                                2 angel wings
                                Here is the random number picker, and it was #18, so okay990gt won!!! Congrats!!! (Also Googled that fact and apparently it's true lmao)
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Random.Org Giveaway Choose.gif
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	6607551

Here is me dropping the 2 Angel Wings (It costed 37 wls so I'm not actually poor!)
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Congrats.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	6607553
                                World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists | Level: 50 (Nice Mini-You).

Comment

Working...
                                X