[August] Building Challenge - 'Western Building' | Prizes: 150 wl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [August] Building Challenge - 'Western Building' | Prizes: 150 wl

Commencing our Monthly Building Challenges, we wish for players to exercise their building skills and innovation in hopes and reward such.

This challenge's theme is Western Building! You will need to use the specified wallpaper in your build! Use "Western Building" in the most innovative way you can.

There will be 3 Winners chosen. Each winner will receive 150wls.

Info:
    • You can apply up to 3 different submissions, though only one can win per person.
    • Innovation and originality is greatly valued over typical expected responses.
    • You can design your submission either in-game or via a World Planner (such as: okass.net/growtopia/planner.php )
    • Submit your entry(s) by replying to this thread with pictures of such.

Criteria:
    • Your construction must fit within these size limits: (30W x 20H)
    • Your construction must be appropriate to this challenge's theme.
    • Entries must be new creations. If found as pre-existing, they will be discredited.
    • Any form of copying or explicit unoriginality will be discredited (this doesn't include using inspiration, but take note of info point 2).

Deadline: 28th August
    Announcement of Winners: 1st September
    IGN : elyxial
    Level : 91

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

Click image for larger version

Name:	nimetön.png
Views:	384
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	6870317

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post

Name:	nimetön.png
Views:	384
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	6870317
      Yep. Both contests are related and will be using the same set of judges. For this month, we decided to host two different challenges at one.

Goals :

Comment

Originally posted by Gungnirs View Post

Yep. Both contests are related and will be using the same set of judges. For this month, we decided to host two different challenges at one.
        oh well guess im joining this one cus agriculture is quite hard

░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

wait, what kind of western? like the wild west or building designs from the west?
          IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1310).png Views:	0 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	6870362My world is UFNG12.
            A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
              wait, what kind of western? like the wild west or building designs from the west?
              We will be allowing any theme. Our only requirement is the use of the wallpaper "Western Building" in your build.

Goals :

Comment

Already had a breakdown with agriculture - happy to have another one with this guy.

If someone wins in one contest, are they still eligible to win in the other?
                In other words, would someone be able to have 6 total submissions and 2 total wins?

Comment

For those who want to use World Planner, here is the link : (No virus or any danger ahead; it is completely safe)
                  https://okass.net/growtopia/planner.php

Available for mobile and PC,
                  for the best experience, you may use PC, as mobile is quite laggy and yeah you know, but possible to use.

A quick introduction here
                  To access to all of the features, you will see a 3-line icon on top of the right side. Click that and you will get what you need.
                  To save your work, just click the save button. After you save it, and you want to continue, click the reload button.

May this help everyone to do their best!

Comment

Originally posted by Gungnirs View Post

We will be allowing any theme. Our only requirement is the use of the wallpaper "Western Building" in your build.
                    well thats kinda conflicting

"This challenge's theme is Western Building! You will need to use the specified wallpaper in your build! Use "Western Building" in the most innovative way you can."

so lets say i make a build but only placed 1 wallpaper, it counts right?
                    IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Originally posted by Grxwtopia View Post
                      Already had a breakdown with agriculture - happy to have another one with this guy.

If someone wins in one contest, are they still eligible to win in the other?
                      In other words, would someone be able to have 6 total submissions and 2 total wins?
                      Yes. It is allowed to happen.

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post

well thats kinda conflicting

"This challenge's theme is Western Building! You will need to use the specified wallpaper in your build! Use "Western Building" in the most innovative way you can."

so lets say i make a build but only placed 1 wallpaper, it counts right?
                      The build will be eligible for the challenge. Though, take note that what we will be judging is how the Western Building was used in a build in an innovative way.

So chances are, even if the build is amazing yet the western building has not been used aesthetically, we are probably going to cross it out.

Goals :

Comment

I will be presenting my 1st (if not the last) entry for this months building challenge.
                        If you are a judge and would like to see the build more clearly, please feel free to dm me via discord. If I somehow win as well, please drop the prize at the world GLACKED.

And since the theme wasnt to build something "western", but just to utilize the western building in a design/build, I made this.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Name:	fr help.png
Views:	249
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	6872164
                          I tried?
                          Originally posted by Chemistry Teacher
                          Do not be afraid to talk to yourself. It is good to talk with a smart person.

Comment

Bringing up this post.

Goals :

Comment

Misread the info on this one since you and Techy's post looked almost the same so apologies. I can edit it to 30 by 20 if I have to. Thanks and good luck everyone!

Name:	comp2_render(adj).png
Views:	189
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	6879243
                              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                              and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Working...
                              X