Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope smartwaffle likes my gifts

Comment

• Alright, i already gift for them! Waiting for someone gift for me! I don't wanna getting grinched soon!
      Attached Files
      WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
      Level: 58/125
      World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

• ty btw for the gift

Comment

• Received my gift, thanks hunt2man for the stitches
          IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
          I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

• yo already gift my gift to li0n hope you like your new collectibles also i already receive my badass gift from Thiel4us happy winterfest hohoho
            Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

• If you didn't receive a gift today from your Secret Santa, please be patient. If you still have no gift by December 26th, let BlueDwarf or myself know so that we can sort out the situation.

Today is December 21st, which I know is the day it says gifts will be delivered. However, many Santas choose to deliver their gifts closer to Christmas, so it is possible yours is planning on doing that as well. Only time will tell, so please keep checking your worlds each day just in case they show up.

For those that received less than ideal gifts, Dwarf will be putting out a Grinch Relief Google Form in the next few days where you can report what you got and why you think it's not good. We will be checking for proof, so please don't use the form to try to get free gifts from our gift-giving helpers.

Please do not complain about your gifts here on the forum! We aren't trying to make your Santa feel bad for what they may have gifted, so please just wait until the new form comes out to report it privately.
              IGN: Cloverlord
              Current level: 116
              Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
              Instagram: @cloverlordgt
              My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

• Jedaki
                Jedaki commented
                Editing a comment
                hello moderator

• I missed it this year

IGN: YoMattty
              Discord: Matty#1281
              Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
              sigpic

Comment

• Received my gifts from Asmoww! Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise !
                IGN: CursedYugi

Comment

• Alright, please be mindful that there may still be late gifts coming in.

However, it's time to start the Grinch Relief process. If you think you got Grinched, please fill out this new survey to begin the de-Grinching process: https://forms.gle/XHtXaR9vgTwTYzANA
                  Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!

Comment

• gave my present like a few days ago, hope snuggy enjoyed it, and also, thanksto whoever gave my gift, i kinda want to know
                    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                    — The Doctor
                    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                    ― Ross Lynch

Comment

• Got to send my gift... just little woozy but able to deliver it with a warm feeling in it....
                      Originally posted by Yasuo
                      *Hasagi*
                      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                      *Soryegadon*

Comment

• Still no gift to be seen...
                        ixao

Comment

• Thank you so much m456 for the gift! I've been wanting to add that to my collection for ages. After you messaged me about the gift, I went and checked and was in shock. I tried to thank you, but you'd already gone offline by then, so I'm thanking you here now! Thank you for brightening my night last night

Comment

• m456
                            m456 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No problem! Merry Christmas

• RandomTroll thanks for the calendars!!
                          please subscrible to my youtube chanenl please im desperate

Comment

• If you did not receive a gift or are unhappy with a gift, please fill out the Grinch Relief form! Don't complain in this thread, don't call out your Santas. We'll make sure everyone is taken care of, without the drama, please.

Grinch Relief:
                            https://forms.gle/XHtXaR9vgTwTYzANA
                            Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!

Comment

Working...
                            X