#iCriEvrytiem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #iCriEvrytiem

So,a few days ago my world crystaldash5 got scammed By my best friend,iWrongBan. I was making a huge Project there. I was making lots of dreamstones.I had 500 poppy seeds and lots of bricks (To make orange blocks).
    And then,I went to buy a world. It was a scam world,and I know,I was stupid when I bought it because (Surpise,surpise!) I got scamed.Then I felt like ''Meh I don't care,Imma quit'' and well yeah. I almost quited. I gave all my items away. And then,THEN this so called ''Best Friend'' comes and begs me to give him my world crystaldash5. Then I thought about it for sometime and said ''Well yeah ok here you go,BUT if I come back,you HAVE to give me this world and others back instantly!'' He said ''Sure''. I gave him my worlds (all of them: CUTEPIKA,CRYSTALDASH5 and DARKGROWING) Well next morning I felt better and I forgot about that scam world and all about that quitting thing so I asked iWrongBan to give me my worlds back= He banned me,removed as friend and ignored me. That felt so bad..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bandicam 2015-01-18 10-23-38-559.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	289.3 KB
ID:	6650941
    There's a picture of CRYSTALDASH5 (There was a zombie jammer but iWrong took it lel)

And now,when it seems like he is not going to give me my worlds back I just gotta work hard to get all of those project items back by myself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	th5NOFN4CZ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	6650942

Stay strong, Growtopians! Never give up!
    Hi! I'm CutePika from Growtopia :3
    I make totally free drawings

sigpic

People told me I'm out of my mind,just because I had a dream :panic: :confused:
    It was to be a great artist ;p

Originally posted by CutePika View Post

So,a few days ago my world crystaldash5 got scammed By my best friend,iWrongBan. I was making a huge Project there. I was making lots of dreamstones.I had 500 poppy seeds and lots of bricks (To make orange blocks).
    And then,I went to buy a world. It was a scam world,and I know,I was stupid when I bought it because (Surpise,surpise!) I got scamed.Then I felt like ''Meh I don't care,Imma quit'' and well yeah. I almost quited. I gave all my items away. And then,THEN this so called ''Best Friend'' comes and begs me to give him my world crystaldash5. Then I thought about it for sometime and said ''Well yeah ok here you go,BUT if I come back,you HAVE to give me this world and others back instantly!'' He said ''Sure''. I gave him my worlds (all of them: CUTEPIKA,CRYSTALDASH5 and DARKGROWING) Well next morning I felt better and I forgot about that scam world and all about that quitting thing so I asked iWrongBan to give me my worlds back= He banned me,removed as friend and ignored me. That felt so bad..
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]64069[/ATTACH]
    There's a picture of CRYSTALDASH5 (There was a zombie jammer but iWrong took it lel)

And now,when it seems like he is not going to give me my worlds back I just gotta work hard to get all of those project items back by myself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64077[/ATTACH]

Stay strong, Growtopians! Never give up!
    Well,Good luck getting your items back,I think this
    is the wrong sub-forum though
    ​IGN: Noobeon
    Originally posted by Wise Old Turtle
    Watch out for those greedy scammers and use your brain!
    I sell Puzzle Bricks and Haunted Darkness at SKYDVENDS!
    V How to confuse people V

Comment

Originally posted by iSkyDoesGTC View Post
      Well,Good luck getting your items back,I think this
      is the wrong sub-forum though
      Mm yeah ikr but it's a story
      Hi! I'm CutePika from Growtopia :3
      I make totally free drawings

sigpic

People told me I'm out of my mind,just because I had a dream :panic: :confused:
      It was to be a great artist ;p

Comment

Working...
      X